SKYLINE GT-R V.spec II Nur (R34) '02

SKYLINE GT-R V.spec II Nur (R34) '02

Can't say I really like it, but it's a fine tune nonetheless.
Its ok. It understeers to much for my likings. But still a decent setup to have when I play around on the Nurburgring.
TNR_KING_FILO
TNR_KING_FILO
stop trolling
Crap in SH tires. (7:27.9 in Nürburgring without aids is 7.04 seconds slower than my own tune). It understeers too much. More so in corner entry. And it's slow in the back straight. You'll get passed there. 273 KPH at the banner is way too slow considering that the stock GT-R hits 272. It handles a bit better in RH rubber so that's why I rate it 2 stars. For SH is not recommended at all so it doesn't work for any tire.
TNR_KING_FILO
TNR_KING_FILO
As i replied before I'd update this tune. On SH i managed a 7:17.697 in the Time Trial mode I'd like to see how this new tune stacks up to yours.
Just realy great - thank you :)
Awesome Tune!!!
good tune/ thanks
I used to only use this car for drag races due to the handling but now its my favorite track car! I ran the nurburgring and destroyed the competition at 500pp. Thank you for this tune and I hope to see more of them from you :)
Excellent tune. No understeer or oversteer at 550pp & 600pp. Very smooth & stable through the corners. Couldn't decide to keep it at 550pp or 600pp so have built 2 in different colours :)
Very good tune, thanks a lot
Work very well for me (G25)
Thanks a lot.
Very nice. Extremely stable and maneuverable. It no longer handles like the terribly overweight and horribly understeering car it started as, and competes very well in its (I ran it at 550pp) category
Really great tune!!!! Beast from the east!!!!
TNR_KING_FILO
TNR_KING_FILO
Thank you :)
Back