Resource icon

TOYOTA 7 '70

Excellent tune. In stock form, I always felt that this car was being driven right on the limit, with the tiniest mistake ending very very badly. This car has now lost its eagerness to oversteer and the grip now from those huge fat rear tyres is incredible. I am always wary of reducing the power massively on cars....I feel they lose more than just power, but this tune doesn't. It feels like it was made for this setting. The brakes are incredible....brake hard and early and then use the grip available to get on the power early and push through the bends, coming out fast, with every confidence that the car will do what you want it to. The gearbox is nicely set up allowing you to fully make use of the power available.....it sometimes doesn't feel as if you are going that fast....but you are!. Overall a really nice set up. A car that I now have total confidence in.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot Kenzel !! Coming from you, i always enjoy reading your detailed comments and your satisfaction for a car is greatly appreciated !! Thanks again my dear friend !!
Back