TVR Griffith 500 '94

TVR Griffith 500 '94

Reviews

4.00 star(s) 3 reviews
Tried this tune on the '02 Tamora with oil change and at max hp ~ 536 / max pp @ 570, full weight reduction. After a couple laps to get a feel for this tune, then 3 laps on RS tires your excellent tune helped me lay down a 1:24.2 at Trial Mtn. I wondered what "WE" (I say WE because this is still your tune bud) could do if I made just a few changes. Leaving in place some ofg the settings - these are the modified settings: RH: 91/96, SR: 6.35/5.65, Comp: 3/4, Ext: 5/7, ARB: 3/2, Camber: 0.0/0.3, Toe: -0.07/0.00, Brakes: 6/5
Trans: MaxSp: 205, 1st) 2840, 2nd) 1870, 3rd) 1360, 4th) 1060, 5th) Final Gear: 4300 (as mentioned prior this FG was at Trial Mtn), Differential: 6/14/30 - Standard clutch (double and triple clutches caused excessive wheel spin but I intend working with the LSD to use the triple clutch as I feel the car may accelerate quicker off the apex with a triple clutch)
Left all other settings At this point YOUR tune with these modifications helped the car and myself cruise to a 1:23.3 ~~~ at this point. I am certain we can find a high to mid 1:22 with good driving and throttle control. More to come,, but Thank you Thrasher!! Wonderful,, 5 STAR set up pard!
ThrasherDBS
ThrasherDBS
I'm very honored that you found this tune helpful. I'm especially interested in the fact that the tune also seems to work on the '02 Tamora. Didn't realize they were that mechanically similar. I'll have to try out your modifications and see how that works out, with both the Griffith and the Tamora.

Thank you very much for your feedback!
Back