Volkswagen Scirocco MK1 Tuned 0.5

Volkswagen Scirocco MK1 Tuned
---------------------------------------
Original model by Turn 10 Studios
Converted and edited by Pfalzdriver
Driver Animation: Masscot
Extra-F: HK51
Some interior parts by DaWallace

If you like the car, feel free to buy me a beer (or two): https://streamlabs.com/pfalzdriver

In germany we have a term for cheaply tuned cars, we call it "Baumarkt Tuning", simply because many parts of a car are available at a hardware store. At the end of the 80s it was common to take parts of the Golf MK2, like the fender extensions, and put them at older Volkswagen.
I've tried to recreate a Scirocco tuned that way, but with some artistic license. For example at the end of the 80s your were already a hero if you had rims sized 15" at your car, but I didnt like the look of those rims in AC, so I decided to increase them to 16".
Full belt safety harness were a must have in this period of time and the engine of the Corrado G60 really fitted into the engine bay of the Scirocco. With some basic adjustments it was an easy task to increase the output to 190hp. Disk brakes at the rear axle were very helpful too instead of the regular drum brakes. And since we changed the entire engine with all of its parts, we now have ABS to aid us.

• Extra-A: En-/Disable interior light*
  • Extra-B: Fog lights*
  • Extra-F: Hello Kitty*

*CSP required

mk1-02.jpgmk1-03.jpg
Reactions: Jordan
Author
Pfalzdriver
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Pfalzdriver

Latest updates

1. 0.5

Merry XMas I couldnt stand those large rims anymore. And while I was already at the car I've...
  2. 0.32

- Hopefully I've rebuild the fbx.ini correctly
  3. 0.31

Should have checked showroom before upload. All good now
Back