Resource icon

VOLKSWAGEN W12 Nardò '01

Too fast! Stable too, doesn't slide like most MR cars.
First of all thank you for having created 3 setups for this car. I dared directly to the PP 630 and was more than positively surprised. I've always had huge respect for such supercars, but you've got it scared that this car is good to drive. The only drawback that this car possesses is the manufacturer's logo "VW". The Nadò would have been a worthy Lamborghini too!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend for your detailed comment and your opinion on a car is a pleasure to read. Thanks again ragewi.
I couldn't, now I can drive the NARDO. Great tune!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot Gcturbo !! I'm really pleased to know that now you can appreciate the car !! Thanks again my friend !!
danm it´s eat the right front tyre fast hehehe 3 laps and it´s gone . it´s fast but a little understeering , gearbox very good breaks good
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks to you Soren !! I'll check the car and i'll bring changes !! Thanks again my friend !!
Absolutely bonkers! Nice tune, brake early, turn in, stops the initial understeer. Very fast and predictable tune. Great work again my tuning friend. Drive it like you stole it and it will reward with a big smile on your face.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Your compliments make me happy and i'm glad that you appreciated my tunes !!! Thanks again my friend !!
Wonderful car, a real pleasure to drive and, like you said, it's a rocket....! Excellent tune, thanks...!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thank you for your message !! Thanks again !!!!
Back