S_Company East__1.jpeg
wowbaggerBR

S_Company East__1.jpeg

That's a stunning SENNA livery, I really fell in love with it.
I would love to download it for my own use, however with a McLaren logo/Marlboro-style instead of that black strokes. If you are willing and having the time I would love to receive a livery of that design. Let me know if I may send you the respective decal and I am looking forward to your reply.

Best, Raph

I would love to download it for my own use, however with a McLaren logo/Marlboro-style instead of that black strokes. If you are willing and having the time I would love to receive a livery of that design. Let me know if I may send you the respective decal and I am looking forward to your reply.

Best, Raph
Oh, it's so cool that you liked. The only Marlboro decal missing is the flag one on mirrors, back windows, front and rear bumper.

Best, Raph
And here it is.

Media information

Album
Livery Editor Competition [GT7]
Added by
wowbaggerBR
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings