Green Valley Speedway GP

Green Valley Speedway GP 3.0 +video

In ver 3.0 additional improvements made to the track
Bank angle was kept on 'Very Steep' but the track is more curved-up so the transition in S-type curves is smoother for the track being inclined on one side to being inclined on another side
Also from all previous versions the most fitting scenery combination is kept
Extended width to 15m,
Bank angle: very steep
Adjusted curbing and scenery
Ver 2.0 and beyond
Ultra Speedway GP track
which was created trying to capture same feeling when driving on Red Rock Valley Speedway (from GT2) is undergoing a huge face lift
1. The name is being re-branded to Green Valley Speedway GP (I checked this name in the database - it's still available, nobody has taken it yet)
2. The scenery will be changed as well (coming in ver 2.1)
3. Minor adjustments to layout so the track can take maximal bank angle and not to be bumpy
(coming in ver 2.2)
So far I was promoting this track as: "Captured spirit of Red Rock Valley Speedway from GT2 - the layout might not be the same but the feeling is!"

The changes from above are intended to intensify that feeling even furthermore and bring the track even closer to Red Rock Valley Speedway from GT2 (until PD releases a fix, if they ever do that, where we will be able to do figure 8 crossing and create a real twin of Red Rock Valley Speedway)
Ultra Speedway GP track
which was created trying to capture same feeling when driving on Red Rock Valley Speedway (from GT2) is undergoing a huge facelift
1. The name is being rebranded to Green Valley Speedway GP (I checked this name in the database - it's still available, nobody has taken it yet)
2. The scenery will be changed as well
3. Minor adjustments to layout so the track can take maximal bank angle and not to be bumpy

So far I was promoting this track as: "Captured spirit of Red Rock Valley Speedway from GT2 - the layout might not be the same but the feeling is!"

The changes from above are intended to intensify that feeling even furtheremore and bring the track even closer to Red Rock Valley Speedway from GT2 (until PD releases a fix, if they ever do that, where we will be able to do figure 8 crossing and create a real twin of Red Rock Valley Speedway)
Back