Green Valley Speedway GP 3.0 +video

• Thread starter Bruno Pro
  • 5 comments
Canada
Canada
BrunoPro74
Bruno Pro submitted a new resource:

Ultra Speedway GP - Inspired by Red Rock Valley Speedway - Grand Prix version

Few days ago I created so-called Ultra Speedway: a course that is inspired by Red Rock Valley Speedway from Gran Turismo 2.
Now it's big brother came out: longer, wider, faster, bolder and this one is called Ultra Speedway GP. GP stands for Grand Prix and with its length it's in neighborhood of Suzuka, Silverstone or Daytona Road course.

There is no technical driving here - it's all about speed (similarly as Red Rock Valley Speedway was)
View attachment 457894

Enjoy...

Read more about this resource...

Bruno Pro updated Green Valley Speedway GP with a new update entry:

Green Valley Speedway GP

Ultra Speedway GP track
which was created trying to capture same feeling when driving on Red Rock Valley Speedway (from GT2) is undergoing a huge facelift
1. The name is being rebranded to Green Valley Speedway GP (I checked this name in the database - it's still available, nobody has taken it yet)
2. The scenery will be changed as well
3. Minor adjustments to layout so the track can take maximal bank angle and not to be bumpy

So far I was promoting this track as: "Captured spirit...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Bruno Pro updated Ultra Speedway GP with a new update entry:

Green Valley Speedway

Ver 2.0 and beyond
Ultra Speedway GP track
which was created trying to capture same feeling when driving on Red Rock Valley Speedway (from GT2) is undergoing a huge face lift
1. The name is being re-branded to Green Valley Speedway GP (I checked this name in the database - it's still available, nobody has taken it yet)
2. The scenery will be changed as well (coming in ver 2.1)
3. Minor adjustments to layout so the track can take maximal bank angle and not to be bumpy
(coming in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back