Length
Theme
Eifel
Number Of Turns
Length (Unit)
km
If the Download button does not works, please try this link:

https://www.gran-turismo.com/br/gt6/user/#!/friend/JeanR_81/course/1621535/

This is the modern version of Interlagos, after the 1989 reform, done to host F1 again. I were able to replicate this circuit at Eifel with elevations, after copy it at Eifel Flat over a map. Then I made an image of the track, with the informations of all the curves lenghts/radius, choose a map on Eifel with a terrain similar to Interlagos, and redone the circuit following the image of the replica over Eifel Flat. The trick is to keep the first replica, on Eifel Flat, very simple, with only one lenght/radius between the anchors points. ; ) Then, just copy all the parts from the image on the choosen map. The "Senna S" in the end of the main straight is not very correct, because of the terrain. But the rest of the circuit is very close! The inner part is nicelly acurate! Since the Senna pack did not brought Interlagos, well, there it is!
  • JBgWU09PAAyoE9aMV0_0.png
    JBgWU09PAAyoE9aMV0_0.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 20
Author
Jeanr
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
3.86 star(s) 7 ratings

More resources from Jeanr

Latest updates

1. New link

New link
  2. New try

New try.
  3. Fixed link. Again!

Fixed link. Again!

Latest reviews

Jean, boa tarde. Como faço para instalar essa pista no game. Sou novo nesse mundo cara! kkk Abraço!
Jeanr
Jeanr
Legal, cara, seja bem vindo! Faz tempo que não jogo GT6, então não lembro direito... Mas, dá uma olhada neste tutorial. Espero que ajude! Abs!

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/downloading-others-tracks-without-fr.335172/
O único ponto que não ficou exato é o S do Senna, mas ai é pq não dá mesmo pra mexer no relevo.
De resto, sensacional.
Jeanr
Jeanr
Valeu!!!
Oi Jean blz
Meu essa interlagos e a old interlagos estao incriveis pro meu gosto ja dirigi la na pista nova e ficou show a sua reproducao valew mesmo.
gostaria d saber se vc ja pensou em colocar o S do Senna na pista velha acho q seria a cereja no bolo!!!
espero q considere a ideia
valew
Jeanr
Jeanr
Valeu, cara! Respondi no outro post, blz? ;)
It is a bit bumpy here and there and as you've already said S do Senna is not that real. Other than that elevation changes are in the correct places so it feels pretty much like the original track. It would be nice to see a v 2 with S do Senna fixed, I think the first part of the chicane has a too high radius.
Jeanr
Jeanr
Yes, actually the radius on the chicane is not correct. But, the app does not allow a curve with a radius smaller then 39º. It is on the limit. As the inclination, it is not possible to change it because it is impossible to change the terrain. But, I will work changing the anchor points, to eliminate the bumps. =) Thanks for the review!
Muito fiel à realidade tirando as elevações, bom trabalho!
Jeanr
Jeanr
Valeu! Infelizmente não dá para alterar as elevações, que são fixas pelo mapa escolhido...
thank you Jeanr
Jeanr
Jeanr
You're welcome!
Jean não consigo baixar...entro no link e ele da erro ao entrar no seu perfil da comunidade...
Isso em todas as pistas...
Me add na psn, tbm tenho algumas pistas...
Rvmjsl6

ABS!
Jeanr
Jeanr
Eu arrumei o link há pouco.Acho que agora vai!
Back