Sepang International Circuit

Sepang International Circuit 1.1

A lot of lumps, possibly created in an older version of the editor? The newer one makes anchor points smoother, I have read.

I attended the F1 race here a year or two ago. Got a seat halfway up the huge grandstanding at turn 1. The tyre lock-ups are extremely loud! When 3 cars blip the throttle between the Turn 1 and 2 hairpins, I can tell you, it's plenty loud! ;)

The pit section should be much earlier on the straight, really as near to the final hairpin as possible.

Curbs were fine, from what I remember. But there was no scenery at all? Really needs grandstands down the parallel straights to create that atmosphere. The track has quite a few grandstands, they really help tell the corners apart.

Also, it's good to mark the biggest braking zones. The high, close guard rails of created tracks really pinch the sight lines. Using the stripy outside wall with gravel helps tell drivers "Slow down! Seriously, at this turn, SLOW DOWN!"

I've also seen skid marks painted on the tarmac. Is that a decal you can apply for the editor or is it done automatically?

The overall layout seems OK. But it isn't drivable with Formula GT because of the lumps everywhere. And the lack of scenery prevents all sense of atmosphere and authenticity.
OdeFinn
OdeFinn
Thanks, yes it's made with first version, I should redo all older version tracks, haven't got time, only time touching TPE was yesterday 'coz wanted to do Hungaroring :)
Edit: updated track, bit better ¿
Great agressive track, feels completely right
OdeFinn
OdeFinn
Thank you, glad at you like it!
Back