The Old GT4 Drift Settings Depot - Permanently Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
That race for easy money is the second special conditions race series. If you win both you get some toyota rally deal and it is worth like 265,000. Then you can repeat it over and over. Its kinda like cheating, but for drifting cars its alright. If anyone could get a cady cien drift setup that would be insane.

Nissan SILEIGHTY 98'

MODS:
Original (Stage 5) Turbo Kit
Racing Exhaust
Racing Chip
Racing Intercooler

Racing Brakes
Brake Controller

Racing Suspension
Medium (S2) Tires Front & Rear

Standard Transmission
Triple Plate Clutch
Racing Flywheel
Carbon Driveshaft
1.5-way LSD

The Settings:
Brake Controller-------------24,24

Suspension:
Spring Rate:-------------3.6,3.6
Ride Height----------------86,86
Bound----------------------8,8
Rebound-------------------10,10
Camber---------------------5,1
Toe-------------------------0,0
Stabilizers------------------7,7

Driving Aids:
Oversteer---------------------0
Understeer--------------------20
TCS---------------------------0

Keep it slideways...

::edit::
Fixed the stuff I jacked up.

nissandrifter
car:Toyota Srinter Trueno GT-Apex S.S. version J AE86

parts:all you can
tires: N2,use n1 if need it

spring :6.0/5.8
Ride Height:115/115
Shocks:8/8
Camber:6.0/8.4
toe:0/0
LSD: 52 for all

Gear Ratios
just set it to 12

No ASM or TCS

dude..i was just wondering..i know this off topic..where do u get the Trueno S.S verison..i've been lookin for it a LONG TIME NOW...

I know this sounds really dumb but can sombody post a setup for the honda van

I just want to try to drift with it

Thanks in advance

By the way i know its a bad idea :dunce:

SlidewaysS14
Nissan SILEIGHTY 98'

MODS:
Original (Stage 5) Turbo Kit
Racing Exhaust
Racing Chip
Racing Intercooler

Racing Brakes
Brake Controller

Racing Suspension
Medium (S2) Tires Front & Rear

Standard Transmission
Triple Plate Clutch
Racing Flywheel
Carbon Driveshaft
1.5-way LSD

The Settings:
Brake Controller-------------0,0

Suspension:
Spring Rate:-------------3.6,3.6
Ride Height----------------86,86
Bound----------------------8,8
Rebound-------------------10,10
Camber---------------------5,1
Toe-------------------------0,0
Stabilizers------------------7,7

Driving Aids:
Oversteer---------------------0
Understeer--------------------20
TCS---------------------------0

Keep it slideways...

....do you actually drift this setting???? first.. why get a 1.5 way LSD.... why the ASM understeer at 20... why such soft spring rate... why crazy camber in front.. and almost none in back...and.. brake controller 0,0??.. that just confused me a little bit...... i dunno.. maybe its just me but this isnt how i would set up a car in GT4 or real life.... but maybe i should just shut up and try out the settings.... or.. it just fits ur drifting style.... sorry if it seems like im flaming... im really not... ur settings just confuse me a little...

Nissan 240SX (S14) 96'

Stage 2 Turbo Need Nitrous 65
Stage 3 Turbo Nitrous No Need
Racing Exhaust
Port Polish
Engine Balancing
Racing Chip
Racing Intercooler

Racing Brakes
Brake Controller

Standard Transmission
Triple Plate Clutch
Racing Flywheel
2-Way Limited Slip
Carbon Driveshaft

Full Customize Suspension
Sports Tires Medium (S2 Front & Rear)
Stage 2 Weight Reductions

Settings

Spring Rate - Stock
Ride Height - 90/90
Shock Bound - 8/8
Shock Rebound - 10/10
Camber Angle - 3.0/1.0
Stabilizers - Stock

Brake Balace - 4/24
AMS OverSteer - 0 Understeer - 20
TCS - 1

fixed my settings =)
no braking or Ebrake needed =) ... hit a corner and turn and countersteer :) and if u need more power to get out of the corner Nos your way out! =P

First I think it's great that you're posting the settings. However I'm having a problem finding out where I can try out my own settings. GT3 I was able to test my settings before a race by "qualifying". Now in GT4 I don't see where I can test my settings. It just goes to start the race with me in last!

Wassup with that!!!

If anyone knows, please tell me!!!

:confused:

RX-7_FC_DrIfteR
The NEW Drift Settings Depot for GT4 :)

For just about any car on GT4, you can find the drift settings here. If you can't find them ask and you shall receive 👍. Or if you have settings and you want to share? Feel Free to post them here. As this thread grows its going to become impossible to look for one indevidual setting from on person. So thats why we must organize each car's settings to its proper place. 💡
We want your settings
Settings will be catagorized by each manufacturer.

Please post settings individually from any comments to stop confusion.
You must include:
Cars Full name
Manufacturers name
Upgrades that must be bought
Finally the settings

This thread will be updated daily. :D

Honda
Amuse S2000 -- By: nightkids4ever

Mazda
RX-7 Efini Type-RZ ('95) -- By: xsyorra

Nissan
SILVIA K's AERO (S14) 93' -- By: SlidewaysS14
240SX (S14) 96' -- By: M0nK3e.StyLeZ
Sileighty 98' -- By: uglyDRIFT
(Nismo) Skyline GT-R LM Edition (R33) ('95) -- By: Ketis
HKS S15 -- By: white_rice

Blitz/Nissan
Blitz Er 34 D1 spec 04' (D1GP) -- By: nightkids4ever

Suzuki
Cappuccino Ea11R 91' -- By: nightkids4ever

Toyota
Trueno AE83 -- By: ToyotaDrifter
Srinter Trueno GT-Apex S.S. version J AE86 -- By: nissandrifter
Tacoma X-Runner 04' -- By: ToyotaDrifter

to test out ur settings and what not.... go to GT mode... then go to either World Circuits or Original Circuits... on the far left and far right... you can choose tracks and practice/photo there......

Racer_X
dude..i was just wondering..i know this off topic..where do u get the Trueno S.S verison..i've been lookin for it a LONG TIME NOW...

you buy it in the Used car 90's B area,but you have to win more races,then the new arrivals starts to come up.

M0nK3e.StyLeZ
Nissan 240SX (S14) 96'

Stage 2 Turbo
Racing Exhaust
Port Polish
Engine Balancing
Racing Chip
Racing Intercooler

Racing Brakes
Brake Controller

Nitrous 65

Standard Transmission
Triple Plate Clutch
Racing Flywheel
2-Way Limited Slip
Carbon Driveshaft

Full Customize Suspension
Sports Tires Medium (S2 Front & Rear)
All 3 Weight Reductions

Settings

Spring Rate - Stock
Ride Height - 90/90
Shock Bound - 8/8
Shock Rebound - 10/10
Camber Angle - 3.0/1.0
Stabilizers - Stock

Brake Balace - 4/24
AMS OverSteer - 0 Understeer - 20
TCS - 1

no braking or Ebrake needed =) ... hit a corner and turn and countersteer :) and if u need more power to get out of the corner Nos your way out! =P
why can't you people follow the guide on the first page and this seems like a unbalanced car because your not using raw power

whats with the settings that say

Cars Full name Blitz Er 34 D1 spec 04(D1GP)
Manufacturers name:Blitz/nissan
Upgrades that must be bought: Stock(using it in arcade mode change the tires to Soft (SS))
Finally the settings: stock

thats ehmm......... not much of a setting if you ask me.

nightkids4ever
why can't you people follow the guide on the first page and this seems like a unbalanced car because your not using raw power

hey for my settings its fun using nitrous.. but if u don't want to use settings like mines u can use Stage 3 turbo without Nitrous :) 👍 but hey nightkids4ever this game. they put nitrous =) in it doesn't that = raw power from a bottle of nitrous :) hahaha but its all good.

nightkids4ever
Yes i see this becomeing like a trend. I think people are doing this so that is eassier on them. To break the traction with ease and so on.

All i'm using is a simple, slap on a Full LSD and Full Trany. thats all your really need. And maybe some N1 tires.

.star.
whats with the settings that say

Cars Full name Blitz Er 34 D1 spec 04(D1GP)
Manufacturers name:Blitz/nissan
Upgrades that must be bought: Stock(using it in arcade mode change the tires to Soft (SS))
Finally the settings: stock

thats ehmm......... not much of a setting if you ask me.
Well you really don't need much for this specific car. It has all the power you need for drifting already, so no need to upgrade it any more there. Settings don't really need to be tweaked, unless to fit your style or technique your using. Please remember that these settings are just a base. These might work for the person who made it, but that doesn't mean they work exactly the same for you.

M0nK3e.StyLeZ
hey for my settings its fun using nitrous.. but if u don't want to use settings like mines u can use Stage 3 turbo without Nitrous :) 👍 but hey nightkids4ever this game. they put nitrous =) in it doesn't that = raw power from a bottle of nitrous :) hahaha but its all good.

Its all a matter of preferences and STYLE

Car:1978 280Z-L 2seater/fairlady

settings:
Parts: all you can
tires:N1

sping rate:7.4/7.0
Ride Height133/133
Bound:8/8
Rebound:8/8
Camber:6.4/5.6
Toe:0/0
Stabilizers:4/4
LSD: 51
ASM and TCS:0

:dopey:
uglyDRIFT
....do you actually drift this setting???? first.. why get a 1.5 way LSD.... why the ASM understeer at 20... why such soft spring rate... why crazy camber in front.. and almost none in back...and.. brake controller 0,0??.. that just confused me a little bit...... i dunno.. maybe its just me but this isnt how i would set up a car in GT4 or real life.... but maybe i should just shut up and try out the settings.... or.. it just fits ur drifting style.... sorry if it seems like im flaming... im really not... ur settings just confuse me a little...

YIKES :ouch: :crazy: :yuck: MY MISTAKE

Haha I can't believe that I took that much time to make that post and still put the wrong settings it was 7:50am not pm so maybe I was super tired :dopey:. Anyways I edited the post. Brake balance should be 24,24.

As for the LSD and ASM, 2 way isn't always better I think, i tried with both the 2 way and 1.5way and it just seemed like the 1.5 was the way to go.

And for the ASM Understeer, if you put it up all the way it drastically reduces the understeer enabling insanely nice braking drifts. I think its the only driving aid that should be on at all I think 👍

Oh well, point is I fixed it and go ahead and give it a try now they work. I tried keeping my S14 settings close to mine real life S14 and other than spring rate it handles very nicley....and the RB25 swap :) . Hope that clears up any confusion about my dumbass post haha :dopey:

where do you get the D1GP fc? and i agree w/ S14 that the ASM understeer should be on to cause it helps me drift better..or at least in my style well anyways i'm going to post up my hks silvia settings later

Drift_Smoke
where do you get the D1GP fc? and i agree w/ S14 that the ASM understeer should be on to cause it helps me drift better..or at least in my style well anyways i'm going to post up my hks silvia settings later

thanks I'm just wondering if anyone else knows about turning ASM Understeer up its a good thing or just turning it off right away thinking its liek GT3. anyways, the D1GP fc is in the professional hall turbo races

ok thanks how many D1GP cars are in the game? i'm going to make my own D1GP event cause i couldn't go to the real event today...at the infineon raceway....darn..well anyways heres my settings for the hks silvia. i didn't touch anything except the ASM and TCS and the tires, cause i assume the cars settings is the way it really is when the GT4 people got it..

HKS Silvia
Oil change (right when you get it)
N1 tires
ASM oversteer 0
ASM understeer- all the way up
TCS 0
LSD
Initial torque 5
accelerator 5
decelerator 5
Racing Brakes
Brake controller
Front 20
Rear 20

ok maybe i touched a few things...and i use the right analog for the throttle control and i rarely use the brake at all, and i just floor it when i want to drift. again, i don't think this is the best setting but it drifts and works for me. tell me anything if i messed up on the settings or whatever

Drift_Smoke
ok thanks how many D1GP cars are in the game? i'm going to make my own D1GP event cause i couldn't go to the real event today...at the infineon raceway....darn..well anyways heres my settings for the hks silvia. i didn't touch anything except the ASM and TCS and the tires, cause i assume the cars settings is the way it really is when the GT4 people got it..

HKS Silvia S14
N1 tires
ASM oversteer 0
TCS 0
LSD
Initial torque 5
accelerator 5
decelerator 5
Racing Brakes
Brake controller
Front 20
Rear 20

ok maybe i touched a few things...and i use the right analog for the throttle control and i rarely use the brake at all, and i just floor it when i want to drift. again, i don't think this is the best setting but it drifts and works for me. tell me anything if i messed up on the settings or whatever

ummm you messed up calling it an S14... =P ... and i gotta try this thing about puttin up the asm understeer....

Blitz ER34 D1 Spec 2004

-Exhaust {Racing}

-Tyre's {Sport} (Front S3) (Back S1)

-Suspension {Semi-Racing}
+Spring Rate (Font 10) (Back 9)
+Ride Height (Front & back 85)
+Camber (Front 5.0) (Back 4.0)

-Driving Aids
+oversteer (0)
+understeer (20)
+TCS (5)

-Weight Balance
+Ballast (200)
+F/R (-40)

pwbull09
Blitz ER34 D1 Spec 2004

-Exhaust {Racing}

-Tyre's {Sport} (Front S3) (Back S1)

-Suspension {Semi-Racing}
+Spring Rate (Font 10) (Back 9)
+Ride Height (Front & back 85)
+Camber (Front 5.0) (Back 4.0)

-Driving Aids
+oversteer (0)
+understeer (20)
+TCS (5)

-Weight Balance
+Ballast (200)
+F/R (-40)
this car doesn't need mods nor settings and take off the driving aids

SlidewaysS14
:dopey:

YIKES :ouch: :crazy: :yuck: MY MISTAKE

Haha I can't believe that I took that much time to make that post and still put the wrong settings it was 7:50am not pm so maybe I was super tired :dopey:. Anyways I edited the post. Brake balance should be 24,24.

As for the LSD and ASM, 2 way isn't always better I think, i tried with both the 2 way and 1.5way and it just seemed like the 1.5 was the way to go.

And for the ASM Understeer, if you put it up all the way it drastically reduces the understeer enabling insanely nice braking drifts. I think its the only driving aid that should be on at all I think 👍

Oh well, point is I fixed it and go ahead and give it a try now they work. I tried keeping my S14 settings close to mine real life S14 and other than spring rate it handles very nicley....and the RB25 swap :) . Hope that clears up any confusion about my dumbass post haha :dopey:

Please edit your original Post, and correct the mistakes 👍

Drift_Smoke

HKS Silvia
N1 tires
ASM oversteer 0
TCS 0
LSD
Initial torque 5
accelerator 5
decelerator 5
Racing Brakes
Brake controller
Front 20
Rear 20

Please remember to read what i posted in the first post. do NOT wrote any commentary with your settings. Settings are to be posted as i originally stated.

Thank you.

Do you have a setup for the 04 BMW M3(E46)
All the rest of my cars are strictly race and just bought this one for the style... and Drift...
Just tryin' to make it a little easier on my self. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back