The Old GT4 Drift Settings Depot - Permanently Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you mean you need someone else to continue the work, I would love to do it đź‘Ť

At least give me a month trial so you can see if I'm up to the job or not :)

Cheers,

Id love to but i'm not able to get online a lot but good luck to the new owner. Also Im not that good of a drifter (YET!!) or id take over.

Hmm...BL, if I want to take over this, the thread starter would be under my name right?? I'm thinking about it...Not sure quite yet...

ok, I've had a few people PM me showing interest - and I thank each of them for doing so.

I'll be making my decision within the next day or so.

edit:
just did my last update so that whoever it gets handed over to will have a more or less clean slate to begin operating from.

'00 Dodge Viper GTSR Concept - 670hp

parts:
all egine mods, Brake Balance Controller, Semi-Racing Suspension, Full Custom Transmission, Triple Plate Clutch, Racing Flywheel, Carbon Driveshaft, Full custom LSD, Increase Rigidity, Stage 3 Weight Reduction, sports medium tires (s2), wing

Settings:
brake balance: 4/3
transmission: 14
LSD initial:10
LSD accel:53
LSD decel:16
spring rate: 11.2/10.8
ride height 100/100
shock aborbers: 3/1
cam angle: 1.4/0.8
downforce: 15/27

really fun, fast FR car that requires quite a bit of throttle and steering control.

Alright. I'm happy to announce that Sheron will be the new owner of the Drift Settings Depot, so congrats to him, I'm sure he'll do a great job of maintaining the place.

I'd like to extend my thanks to Pink_the_Floyd, nightkids4ever, and ekmatt for also showing interest in the job. It's nothing personal, Sheron just seemed to fit the bill a little better.

I'm temporarily closing the Drift Settings Depot until the transfer of ownership is complete.

So... so long. :sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back