Tranny Auto Settings 9

Driving Aids
ASM (Understeer) 10 ( or as desired)
Others 0

LSD:
Initial Torque 15
LSA 40
LSD 20

I was really surprised by how this car handles. Try it out and see for yourselves.

PS

You have to win the Charger Super Bee in the New York 200 miles Endurance Race

To correct the understeer of AWD's, alittle ASM will do the trick, but this is still in its prototype stage

Drift 101 you cant drift with stiff front soft rear!!! You cant drift if the front brake balance is harder than the rear!!! Please dont post crappy settings. Oversteer not understeer. 💡

Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi '02

Upgrades: ~528hp
Racing Exhaust
Racing Chip
Nitrous -50
Original Turbo kit
Racing I/C
Racing Brakes
Brake Controller
Racing Suspension
Full Transmission
Triple Clutch
Racing Flywheel
Carbon Driveshaft
Full LSD
VCD

Settings:

Brakes : 24/24

Suspension:
Spring rate 13.5/12
Height 100/100
bound 8/8
Rebound 8/8
Camber 3/5
Toe -2/4
Stabilizers 1/1

NO driving aids. all zero'd

Weight balance: Ballast 0
Front Rear balance 0

VCD: 35

Tires N3/N2

LSD: initial 20/20
accel 40/40
decel 40/40

prodriver
Drift 101 you cant drift with stiff front soft rear!!! You cant drift if the front brake balance is harder than the rear!!! Please dont post crappy settings. Oversteer not understeer. 💡

That is not entirely true
it may be hard but it is definitly possible

HKS Genki Hyper Silvia RS2 (D1GP) '04

Buy fully customize suspension, transmission, lsd, brake controller...

Spring: 10.5 / 7
Ride: 80 / 80
Bound: 8 / 8
Rebound: 8 / 8
Camber: 5 / 3
Toe: 0 / -1
Stab: 1 / 1

Turbo: None
Brakes: 24/3
Transmission: You could leave it the way it is
Downforce: 13 / 13
LSD: Leave it or change it
Weight Ballast: 0
F/R:-8

Tires: N1 all around
Driving Aid Off
HP: Lowest as possible

Also, does anyone have the settings for the R32 N1? I don't have the vehicle, a friend of mine asked for it......I'm going to try to set my own and tweak from there. If it turns out okay, I'll post. Thanks!

I have been trying to drift with a Dodge Ram Pickup because I thought it would be fun to seen a full size pickup haulling ass, just sliding in a out of the corners. The problem is that it is very difficult to drift with, because of it's weight, and length. There is no problem starting the drift, it's just when you try to exit the corner, and end the drift, there is so much weight shifting in the other direction that it spins the truck around completely 180 degrees. I did the body ridigity, and that made it a little more stable, but at this point I cannot do consistent drifts with the vehicle. I would appreciate any help you guys could give.

Thanks

nightkids4ever
I have like 25 dollars

eSPy's easy way to make money!!!

1. win the RUF CTR Yellow Bird '87 in the Boxer Spirit race in professional.
2. Enter the Schwarzwald League B in euro (set to b-spec to make it faster)
3. win the MERCEDES-BENZ AMG 190E 2.5 16V Evolution II (DTM) '92 (fun car! )
4. sell car for over 300,000!
5. repeat

eSPy
eSPy's easy way to make money!!!

1. win the RUF CTR Yellow Bird '87 in the Boxer Spirit race in professional.
2. Enter the Schwarzwald League B in euro (set to b-spec to make it faster)
3. win the MERCEDES-BENZ AMG 190E 2.5 16V Evolution II (DTM) '92 (fun car! )
4. sell car for over 300,000!
5. repeat

That's good and all, but for beginers you should get a fast touge car and hit up the Special Conditions track of Costa di Amafli. Sure you have to race, but it's two laps on two races and you get a 250,000 Rally car to sell. Doesnt take any time and I do it with my first bought car the S13 240sx.

prodriver
I learn from D1 drivers not people on the internet. Learn what?! Go watch an option video, go check out Best motoring drift bible, better yet take those crappy setting and try to drift with them 💡 HaHAhahahahahaha!!! that would be funny.

Great, you learn from D1 drivers. Then I suggest you do one of two things. Either show us what you're talking about and why your settings work better then everyone elses, such as making a drift video with your settings. Or simply don't come around.

I don't understand your need to proclaim an elitist attitude in a forum dedicated to drifitng in GT4 and in a thread for settings for drifting in GT4. If you have knowledge to impart on us, by all means lets hear it. Otherwise, relax.

settings for ur NXS type R '02

all mods. 480HP ALL MOTOR. AND A LIL JUICE.LOL :)
close trans.
racing brakes.
brake bal.
full suspension
all weight reductions.
tires. n1s

brake bal. 9/19
spring rate. 8.5/9.0
ride height. 85/85
shock bound. 7/8
rebound. 7/8
camber. 3.5/1.0
toe. 0/0
stab. 5/6

i hope u enjoy them.. :)

Hmm Prodriver sounds like a 15 year old kid. "Ohh I watched every video I can download off the internet, I'm an expert, listen to me, everyone can't drive there own cars unless they have my settings." We don't need you to be a pest. Move on with yourself and go find a place your opinions are wanted.

Nissan Skyline GTS-R (R31) (1987)
available in the used car lots
DS2 Settings

Upgrades (289 hp)
Racing Exhaust
Engine Chip
Port & Polish
N2 Tires
Stage 1 Turbo
Racing Intercooler
Racing Brakes
Brake Balance Controller
Full Customize Trans
Triple Plate Clutch
Racing Flywheel
Carbon Driveshaft
Fully Customize LSD
All Weight Reduction and Chassis Stiffening items

Settings
Brake Balance Controller (F/R) - 10/7
LSD Setting - Default
No Weight Balancing
All Assists Off
Suspension
Default Settings except
Ride Height - 98/98
Transmission
Auto Setting 12 except
2nd gear - 1.850

I played around with all the various settings for days trying to find the most balanced setup. I found that the default settings were pretty much the best settings on this one, and its rather easy to sustain longer drifts. Tighter corners arent as easy but thats probably just my lack of skill for low speed corners. Fun car though, good luck finding one in the used car lots. Ive only seen it once.

brett300zx
some of the settings links i click on just direct me to the home page for this site. why is that?

bad links, a few even take you to the wrong settings. Ill go thru them and notify Rx7FCDrifter of things to fix.

HKS Hyper (s15) nissan silvia -- By: nightkids4ever

this settings should be deleted because there not realy setting just info on the car also i know you some of you guys worked hard on your AWD drive machines but it's not realy drifting it's just a powersliding using FR machines it's truly drifting.

Swift
Great, you learn from D1 drivers. Then I suggest you do one of two things. Either show us what you're talking about and why your settings work better then everyone elses, such as making a drift video with your settings. Or simply don't come around.

I don't understand your need to proclaim an elitist attitude in a forum dedicated to drifitng in GT4 and in a thread for settings for drifting in GT4. If you have knowledge to impart on us, by all means lets hear it. Otherwise, relax.

I said that because people were doing the like to me. so back off!

prodriver
I said that because people were doing the like to me. so back off!

And that makes you better then them....how?

Either way it wasn't a very convincing way to deliver your point of view about drift settings.

Batmanbeyon
HKS Hyper (s15) nissan silvia -- By: nightkids4ever

i know you some of you guys worked hard on your AWD drive machines but it's not realy drifting it's just a powersliding using FR machines it's truly drifting.

I see where your coming from BUT if done right AWD cars can drift. This usually involves feint drifting, or brake drifting for the awd but its totally drifting if you've broken all lateral grip and guide your car in the direction intended.

Swift
And that makes you better then them....how?

Either way it wasn't a very convincing way to deliver your point of view about drift settings.

Why is it you think you know how I feel all the time? if you read the things i say youll realise how stupid your assumptions are! who thinks they are the best? I neaver said that, @$%& you!

prodriver
I learn from D1 drivers not people on the internet. Learn what?! Go watch an option video, go check out Best motoring drift bible, better yet take those crappy setting and try to drift with them 💡 HaHAhahahahahaha!!! that would be funny.
prodriver
Why is it you think you know how I feel all the time? if you read the things i say youll realise how stupid your assumptions are! who thinks they are the best? I neaver said that, @$%& you!

You specifically say that you can't learn anything from us on this forum. So, that would make you better then us, correct? I'm not assuming anything. I read your posts and that's what you're saying. That we don't have anything to teach you. Only D1 drivers can show you anything.

But hey, it's ok. I recognize the fact that I still need to learn a lot and any environment that will allow me to learn about driving and drifting I'll take advantage of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back