gt world championship. best car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter K-BRIGGS
  • 2 comments
  • 855 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
49
i got the audi r8 fully modded and cant even break 5th place. not even in b-spec. whats the best car for this?
 
A fully-modded Audi R8 should be able to do it, but I used the Polyphony Formula Gran Turismo from the Nürburgrin 24h race for this championship.
 
If I wasn't so busy, I'd combine all 743 of these duplicate GT World Championship threads into one. But that's a lot of work that people should have done themselves. I do enough of that already.

People - it's just not that hard. Look past the ends of your noses, please. Searching for world championship in the thread title of the GT4 Forum yields at least 10 results straight out. It's just not that hard.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back