Drift Photo Competition : Week 3 Entry

• Thread starter 194GVan
  • 120 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it imperitive that we put down the requirements for the next contest under our picture. I didn't because i don't have an idea in my head yet but i can change it if need be.

FC_Drifter
Is it imperitive that we put down the requirements for the next contest under our picture. I didn't because i don't have an idea in my head yet but i can change it if need be.

no, if you win and didnt have anything put down i will PM you to find out what you want to do.

JMURDER367
Yep that's all people who don't listen or read the rules just won't get picked,...sorry but that's how it goes... maybe next week they'll "understand"

why insist on throwing in your 2 cents cuz you won 1st week. You act like your SH#T don't stink cuz you picked up on things alot quicker than other people that screwed up on a minor contest thats supposed to be for fun then run into your condescending comments. Its not helpful so ease up and I think I speak for all those who didn't "understand" when I say "woops my bad!" Its not a sin to not make a mistake on a picture contest for crying out loud.

TECHNETIUM
why insist on throwing in your 2 cents cuz you won 1st week. You act like your SH#T don't stink cuz you picked up on things alot quicker than other people that screwed up on a minor contest thats supposed to be for fun then run into your condescending comments. Its not helpful so ease up and I think I speak for all those who didn't "understand" when I say "woops my bad!" Its not a sin to not make a mistake on a picture contest for crying out loud.

Now normally I would agree at those minor faults, especially when they're attacked by more people, but I think your VERY TALENTED for NOT SEEING THE RULES if your a n00b, you have to open this thread, close your eyes on purpous, scroll down and hit on the "post reply" button while not looking. It becomes pretty irritating if you know what I'm saying.

I haven't complained about the noobs not reading the rules, and I planned not to, but I DO say I understand the people that get irritated by this.......

Just forget it, if some other noob comes in next without reading the rules AGAIN, there's no point on posting the rules AGAIN, as they won't read it at ALL

So just>:cool:< down for a sec. all of you:)👍

Attachments

• clio.JPG
    clio.JPG
    8.9 KB · Views: 25
TECHNETIUM
highspeed ring

[URL=http://img61.exs.cx/my.php?loc...g61.exs.cx/img61/1632/img00451in.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Okay thats it :mad: I've made sure to read the rules and know about having the image hosted and by who but cant figure how to post a stupid thumbnail. So... I give up. My most sincerest appologies to everyone on this forum for being such a tool and I'm just flat out done. Good day... :dunce:

Host your pic at imageshack and they will give you a few different line of code and addresses and copy the "Thumbnail for forums (1)" and paste it in your reply. (make sure you copy the full line as it scolls to the right.

thumb2ra.jpg

Here you are
TECHNETIUM's Pic

TECHNETIUM
I'm not even going to waste my time talking to lil kids like this guy,...yo dog first of all like some other people said read before you post,..i don't think you have to get used to it,.. all you have to do is read dummy

VIPERGTSR01, thanks for your assistance in posting the thumbnail. I think im going to make a link directly to your post in future threads so people can reference it to post their pictures.

JMURDER367, just a suggestion, censor yourself before a mod decides to do something about it.

and yes, the final 15 pics will be chosen today and posted in a poll around 5pm EST. Good luck everyone.

TECHNETIUM

JMURDER367
I'm not even going to waste my time talking to lil kids like this guy,...yo dog first of all like some other people said read before you post,..i don't think you have to get used to it,.. all you have to do is read dummy

Jmurder and Technitium, both of you need to relax a bit. This is supposed to be for fun, not to insult each other. So I'm saying now, KNOCK IT OFF.

Jmurder, If you don't want to waste your time talking to little kids, perhaps you shouldn't talk like one? :dunce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back