Drift Photo Competition : Week 3 Entry

• Thread starter 194GVan
  • 120 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
pathardo6
how do you drift?

read the drift guide that tankspanker and swift gladly made. Its sticked up the top of the drifting forum

like i said 3rd comp and people are still making the simple lil mistakes......there are only 2 rules

track specific
and car year specific...how hard could it be

and i did notice durng upload and shoot that non of my pics have smoke

its probably because of the high speeds and stickier tires. i know there is barely any visible smoke on my picture

I was drifting on sport tires......but that only because i was using a 916hp car.....

Final Entry

sorry......I was doing a blind choice at school..but yeah thats my final

s2000lover
right, the next poll, they need to make it, read the rules or get the **** out :D

Sorry, haven't posted many pictures on this forum, but I guess you're too holy to ask before you spout your mouth. I will post a thumnail in a sec.

Tony

Schue7683
Sorry, haven't posted many pictures on this forum, but I guess you're too holy to ask before you spout your mouth. I will post a thumnail in a sec.

Tony

it wasnt directed at just you

Check the first page. Your late model car must be drifting on high speed ring or your picture will not be accepted.

undarken
194gvan, looks like this is getting out of hand like the 1st competition..... :scared:

well at least almost everyone is posting thumbnails, and we do have at least 15 valid entries so we will pull it together by tomorrow :sly:

Yep that's all people who don't listen or read the rules just won't get picked,...sorry but that's how it goes... maybe next week they'll "understand"

*looks at his rule following pic
*Thinks he may have a chance of winning

Yep, dont post by the rules you dont get entered, it doesnt take much effort at all.

borrowed from page 1:

Drift Photo Competition : Week 3
Photo Requirements - By JMURDER367
Track : High Speed Ring
Car Era\Type : 98' - 04', No F1 or JGTC cars
Deadline : 3/24/05

All Images must be hosted by Imageshack and posted as a Thumbnail.

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES ABOVE OR YOUR PHOTO MAY NOT BE ENTERED IN THE CONTEST!!

now people...please, lets read the rules instead of cluttering up the thread with photos that are not eligible. this is not directed at you exhorst, as there are many people that have problems with their entries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back