Racing Breaks
Brake Controller
Original Suspension
Full Customize Transmission
Triple-plate Clutch
Racing Flywheel
Carbon Driveshaft
Full Customize LSD
Stage 2 weight Reduction(stage 3 if u want)
Roll cage
chasis refresh

settings:
Tires: F/R N2
Brake Controller F:6 R:19
SR: 14.3/8.1
RH: 78/86
SA: 8/4
CA: 3.5/0.3
TA: 4/-4
Stab.: 5/2
Transimission: Auto(12)
Aids: All Off
LSD: 20/40/20

the learning phase for this car is hard, but once u get it down, u will be come uber 1337 :)

Is there a Paint Mode you can unlock in GT4? I read somewhere that when you get 2,000 A-Spec Points you unlock Paint. ?????? Anyone know if this is true?? :ouch:

DSMturbo11
Is there a Paint Mode you can unlock in GT4? I read somewhere that when you get 2,000 A-Spec Points you unlock Paint. ?????? Anyone know if this is true?? :ouch:

u were lied to, and wrong forum

more requests inbound from my pm's:

TamHondaDrifter
Could you please give meh teh drift settings for the Honda Odyssey '03 and The Honda Integra Type 3 '03?
If you don't thanks for reading this anyways...

bmw5150
I'd like to see drift settings for the 98 BMW M Coupe. Thanks.

edit: first post updated

nightkids4ever
Is is possible to drift without tuning the settings?

Yes, as long as you fix the ASM and TCS, those are the only settings that NEED to be changed. A lot of people in this forum actually like using stock cars.

Not me :sly: :dunce: :ouch:

I've got a setup for the Amuse R1 S2000.

Exhaust: Racing
Brake: Racing
Brake bal.: Fr9, R19
Engine: NA tune 3 or Turbo stage 3.
Chip: equip
NOS: equip
Drivetrain: fully racing, put final gear on 4.300 and auto on 12
Clutch: triple plate
Flywheel: Racing
LSD: Fully, settings; Torque 20
LSD(A) 50
LSD(D) 20
Shaft CF: equip
Turbo: Stage 3 or NA 3
Weigh reduction: Stage 3
Suspension: Fully Racing; Spring 8.5 - 9.0
Height (mm) 60 - 60 As low as possible :sly:
Damper(B) 7 - 7
Damper(R) 7 - 7
Camber 3.0 - 0.7
Toe Angle 2 - -2
Stabl. 4 - 6
Tire settings: Use N2 or Sport/medium or Sport/hard

If someone thinks he made some better adjustments, please let me know 👍

AmuseS2K
I've got a setup for the Amuse R1 S2000.

Exhaust: Racing
Brake: Racing
Brake bal.: Fr9, R19
Engine: NA tune 3 or Turbo stage 3.
Chip: equip
NOS: equip
Drivetrain: fully racing, put final gear on 4.300 and auto on 12
Clutch: triple plate
Flywheel: Racing
LSD: Fully, settings; Torque 20
LSD(A) 50
LSD(D) 20
Shaft CF: equip
Turbo: Stage 3 or NA 3
Weigh reduction: Stage 3
Suspension: Fully Racing; Spring 8.5 - 9.0
Height (mm) 60 - 60 As low as possible :sly:
Damper(B) 7 - 7
Damper(R) 7 - 7
Camber 3.0 - 0.7
Toe Angle 2 - -2
Stabl. 4 - 6
Tire settings: Use N2 or Sport/medium or Sport/hard

If someone thinks he made some better adjustments, please let me know 👍
thats either too much power for this car and you will have a unbalanced car due to the tires.

I dont use that NOS.. It's just fun too have.

What tires do you think are better? To much power? Tell me what you would do different then. I drift in Power Over, I turn in hard in a corner and use a little gas to control the drift. and if it doesn't drift it still goes fast round the corner :LOL:

AmuseS2K
I dont use that NOS.. It's just fun too have.

What tires do you think are better? To much power? Tell me what you would do different then. I drift in Power Over, I turn in hard in a corner and use a little gas to control the drift. and if it doesn't drift it still goes fast round the corner :LOL:

I think they're pretty good for drifting, I don't know what I'm missing and NK4E not though, there must be some reason for not using those tyres, but I would use them too (N tyres then)

Can someone help mewith the settings for the Nissan SKYLINE GT-R M-spec Nur '02? I've been fiddling around with the settings for about an hour and I can't get the tail to break. This car is awesome and I'd love to try and drift with it. Please help!

Hey Swift, contrary to popular belief, this thread is not stickied yet :sly: could you do the honors?

194GVan
Hey Swift, contrary to popular belief, this thread is not stickied yet :sly: could you do the honors?

I've suggested it, I think he's held off since it is in Duke's sticky post.
It's the same reason the Drift Reference isnt stickied.
This thread is used in the appropriate manner for the most part. It's only been about 2 or 3 new members per week that Swift and I have had to re-route to here, and it's usually to find settings for the D1GP cars.

btw, first post updated
I have removed the 3 settings links from awdrifter2. He deleted all his posts prior to being banned. What a class act that guy was...
meh 👎

TankSpanker
I have removed the 3 settings links from awdrifter2. He deleted all his posts prior to being banned. What a class act that guy was...
meh 👎

That was because of his USELESS thread wasn't it? Al the swearing and stuff:tdown:
I'm mad sometimes too, but what's the point to tell YOU about it:irked:

Mojo D1 Dr1F70r
ER34 D1GP skyline

buy the following ,

weight reduction level 1
fully customisable suspension
fully customisable gearbox ( cant remember if the car comes with it )

Suspension

spring rate : F 6.5 R MAX
ride height : F 5 from bottom R 10 from bottom
damper settings : ALL DAMPER SETTINGS TO 1
camber angle : F 0.5 R 0.0
stabelisers : F 2 R 2

Tyres

F sports medium R sports medium

Driving Aids

Over ASM : 0
Under ASM : 5
TCS : 2-3

thats it i think , i'll chack it again and change is if im wrong .

its a pretty good setting , but when i counter steer i shoot out the opposite direction and spin out :irked: , if anyone can help with that it would be cool .
ive yet toy around t with the settings more , but if a get some better settings i'll throw them in .

:bowdown: Ken Nomura !

-Mojo-

dude raise your chamber F:4.5 R:2.5
understeer ASM set @ 1

ForgottenChief
Hey guys, the settings got deleted for the RX-8 Type S. Can someone put those back up please?

I got the printed settings of the RX-8 Type S originally made by AWD...I'll repost it if you want (eh...after I get home from college). xD

I have been playing this series since the first Gran Turismo came out, but I have never tried to drift. I was just wondering if it is possible to drift in an Aston Martin Vanquish, and if so what are your settings? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[MaX]Sean
I have been playing this series since the first Gran Turismo came out, but I have never tried to drift. I was just wondering if it is possible to drift in an Aston Martin Vanquish, and if so what are your settings? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
its possible to drift any car well not the special cars like the Escudo and etc.

[MaX]Sean

I imagine a good start would be N2 or N3 tires and no power upgrades. Its probably powerful enough as it is and could benefit from suspension tuning and weight reduction.

Has anyone tried the 70' celica 1600, i have been on the track for a bit with this one and i cant get my settings quite right. Anyone else have a good setup for it? :crazy:

Forgot who had asked. However, here is the 2003 Mazda RX-8 Type S (J) set-up originally created by AWD.

03 Mazda RX-8 Type S (J)

Parts
Full Mod (Everything with supercharger; exclude turbo and N/A ups.)
R3 Tires

Suspension
  • Spring Rate: 18/5
  • Ride Height: 89/89
  • Bound: 10/1
  • Rebound: 10/1
  • Camber: 2.0/1.0
  • Toe: 0/-3
  • Stabilizers: 1/7

Driving Aids
  • ASM (Over): 0
  • ASM (Under): 0
  • TCS: 1

LSD (Rear)
  • Initial Torque: 10
  • LSA: 40
  • LSD: 20

Brakes Balance
  • Front: 20
  • Rear: 12

Transmission
Auto 12

The original author noted that "this looks like it'll understeer, but it doesn't. This is the exact setting I'm using now. It drifts nicely. I'm using DS2 so I have to leave the TCS on, but if you're using steering wheel, you can turn it off."

In my personal opinion, I think the brakes might be backwards...if it don't work, maybe you can switch it to make drifting easier/more effective. Eh...I haven't really tried this car much. I'll check it out, give more of my input later.

Thank you. I wasnt sure if you could drift the Vanquish or not. What car would be best suited for a beginner at drifting to learn with?

itzLINKY
Forgot who had asked. However, here is the 2003 Mazda RX-8 Type S (J) set-up originally created by AWD.

03 Mazda RX-8 Type S (J)

Parts
Full Mod (Everything with supercharger; exclude turbo and N/A ups.)
R3 Tires

Suspension
  • Spring Rate: 18/5
  • Ride Height: 89/89
  • Bound: 10/1
  • Rebound: 10/1
  • Camber: 2.0/1.0
  • Toe: 0/-3
  • Stabilizers: 1/7

Driving Aids
  • ASM (Over): 0
  • ASM (Under): 0
  • TCS: 1

LSD (Rear)
  • Initial Torque: 10
  • LSA: 40
  • LSD: 20

Brakes Balance
  • Front: 20
  • Rear: 12

Transmission
Auto 12

The original author noted that "this looks like it'll understeer, but it doesn't. This is the exact setting I'm using now. It drifts nicely. I'm using DS2 so I have to leave the TCS on, but if you're using steering wheel, you can turn it off."

In my personal opinion, I think the brakes might be backwards...if it don't work, maybe you can switch it to make drifting easier/more effective. Eh...I haven't really tried this car much. I'll check it out, give more of my input later.
All right, sweet. Thanks man. :)

[MaX]Sean
Thank you. I wasnt sure if you could drift the Vanquish or not. What car would be best suited for a beginner at drifting to learn with?

nissan silvia k's or Q's maybe even any of the D1 gran prox cars since they don't need any settings adjustments

Sileighty '98

Semi-Racing Exhaust
Stage 2 Turbo
2-Way LSD
N2 or S2 Tyres
Semi-racing Flywheel
2-plate clutch

No suspension adjustments needed, as the Sileighty is perfectly balanced to do so.
No driving aids are necessary.
Have fun in this car ;) I linked Motorland 4 times with this car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back