Check Out My Best: Power to the Pavement 1/17/06

jaydogg_h
What happen you got stuck in the desert. :) Nice pic.

Thank you jaydogg_h. :)

I spun the car around so that I could take the 'Honda Wonda' pictures. Upon viewing the replay I thought it would be a cool desert-like shot :)

kennythebomb
Auto Union - Nurburgring

I like the ones that you went for the faded black and white look with. I think it fits the car better. Such a shame you can't do anything with the car but drive the North Course.

Toronado
I like the ones that you went for the faded black and white look with. I think it fits the car better. Such a shame you can't do anything with the car but drive the North Course.

Thanks Toronado. Yeah, I wanted to do a few B&W ones with this car, since that's what would have been taken back in the late 30s :)

Are you doing alot of E-braking? Some of those shots show alot of smoke :crazy:

Looking at your first pics vs. the latest....you have come along way....just keep trying for that "perfect" shot....you will know when you start catching them :sly:

I think your pics are good. I know you will find a style that realy suites you and stands out amongst the others...

Great job so far! :)

vr6gti72
Are you doing alot of E-braking? Some of those shots show alot of smoke :crazy:

Looking at your first pics vs. the latest....you have come along way....just keep trying for that "perfect" shot....you will know when you start catching them :sly:

I think your pics are good. I know you will find a style that realy suites you and stands out amongst the others...

Great job so far! :)

With my S2000 at Monaco I probably set the world record for a burnout. While I was doing it my pit crew rushed out to fit a new site of Bridgestones on it because I had ate the tires up 1/2 way up the hill. What happened is that I took the fast right hander just before T1 just a little too fast and bumped the wall, ricocheted off it into the other wall and spun around. However I never let off the gas so in fourth gear I literally went from the bottom all the way up to the top burning out. Even on 5X in the replay, I couldn't even capture more than 2/3 of the smoke! :crazy: :dopey: Other smoke shots are my friend driving my Minolta and spinning it like a top, hence the criss-crossing smoke :)

Thanks, your comments mean a lot to me dude. I have noticed drastic improvement also. :) I think I've got a style I'm happy with now.

kennythebomb
gt4alfa5vq.jpg

Hey kenny...great pics you got here 👍
The pic i picked above is my favorite...it's the style pal 👍

My rating: I SUBSCRIBED YOUR THREAD!

Borrowed a friend's USB for a few days, so I'll take as many pics as I can :) I think most of the shots came out well, the Bimmer especially seemed photogenic.

BMW M Coupe - Tsukuba Wet

Grand Sport Corvette and friends - Laguna Seca (Stars and Stripes)

Jensen Intercepter - Apricot Hill

Lotus Elise - El Capitan

Enjoy! Be sure to post any comments you may have :)

kennythebomb
I think most of the shots came out well, the Bimmer especially seemed photogenic.

I agree. I like this one best:

It's a shame your earlier shots weren't set to Super Fine Quality.

You're definitely improving, keep it up. 👍

Lol that honda was freakin hilarious, hehe....btw whats subscribing threads?! I thought I knew everything about GTP...but apparently not...lol

Great pictures offcourse, I too like the first picture, it's got the...💡...X-FACTOR, HELL YEAH:sly:

I like your S2000 burnout pics, never seen before!

There is that Woodone supra pic too, coming out of the tunnel at Midfield II

tabs
It's a shame your earlier shots weren't set to Super Fine Quality.

You're definitely improving, keep it up. 👍

Yeah, I wish I knew about that when I first started experimenting. Oh well.

Thanks for the comments everyone :) More coming very soon.

G-T-4-Fan, you can subscribe to a thread by clicking the button near 'post reply' at the bottom of the page - it alerts you when a new post has been posted in a thread you have subscribed to.

RUF Yellow Bird - Grand Valley

Nissan GT-R M-Spec Nür - Tokyo R246

For the Skyline pics I tried to make them look real and clean - in other words - as few ads as possible. I would especially like feedback on what you guys consider as my best Skyline shot. Any feedback is appreciated 👍

Div is back
The 8th pic is nice! The 7th looked good in thumbnail view but full size the details betray the picture!

Thanks Div. I'm assuming you are referring to the Skyline ones. Yeah the trees just suck in that picture :( but I wanted the sign to be in focus so.......

Nice pics, you're definitely getting better. All you need now is a photo-editing program to tune these pics up! :D

BTW, I like the 5th Skyline pic most.

Some more new pictures from me. I'm not copying by using the Nissan at Suzuka, it was a WRS Week 12 event. I got a 8.134 on Las Vegas with the F1 - try and beat it :P

Motul Pitwork Z - Suzuka

PD Formula - Las Vegas

Many more coming soon! Please leave comments, always appreciated 👍

Thanks a lot Kenny, now I'll never get to post my Z @ Suzuka... :P never took any either way

I like 4th/8th for the Z pics, 7th/9th for the F1 best, but what's with the freaky camber on the F1? :lol:

Back