Check Out My Best: Power to the Pavement 1/17/06

MR8
Thanks a lot Kenny, now I'll never get to post my Z @ Suzuka... :P never took any either way

I like 4th/8th for the Z pics, 7th/9th for the F1 best, but what's with the freaky camber on the F1? :lol:

hahaha...thanks :)

The camber is a trick I picked up in my WDS I started (link in my sig) that seems to help it launch better... could be wrong though :crazy:

Thanks franz!

kennythebomb
I named this one 'Steal the Future'

You would think that on all the tracks it won't let you take pics in the pits, but I found a way around it :)

How? I am killing myself trying to find out??

All of your pics are really good! BTW

^^^^ very good pix kenny 👍
The only thing are the tires that should be a darkened

Keep it up 👍

greetz
jmx

jmx2222
^^^^ very good pix kenny 👍
The only thing are the tires that should be a darkened

Keep it up 👍

greetz
jmx

Thanks for the comments and encouragement jmx. :)

Are there any pictures specifically that you think the tires should be darker on? I don't have PS so doing that would entail making the entire picture darker.

Hey man, pics are good, but you could use a bit less yellow on them.

As for increasing contrasts/brightness and all that, try Google Picasa2 (has all the basic options you need and it's completely FREE).

http://picasa.google.com/index.html

Just make sure after you edit a pic you hit File > SAVE A COPY.

Good luck.

Great pictures:tup::sly: And well....I dunno, but....maybe it is a TINY BIT too yellow, but I like them anyway:tup: Maybe just darkening it a bit could help also, ah I dunno:tup: Great pics.

Thanks slo-car, I'll give that program a try.

G-T-4-Fan, thanks for the tip - yeah the 320i did seem a bit yellow. I was going for realism, must have done it a cpl shades too much sometimes. Oh well.

Araba
great pictures of the 320i TC, really good work 👍

PS did you do ps to them?

Thanks. :)

No. All I did was in one picture I manually added some blur to the trees using Microsoft Photo Editor, a light touch that someone could probably figure out my bad job if you look closely :)

kennythebomb
BMW 320i Touring Car - Trial Mountain

I think this is my best work so far, I really would love to hear from you! Comments are welcome :)
Yay, another post of this wonderful little racecar. :drool: 👍

VW Nardo - Twin Ring Motegi

Sauber Mercedes C9 - Super Speedway

All pictures completely untouched by photoshop (except for maybe the last one) :dopey:

Please leave a comment! Which one(s) do you like or dislike most?
Thanks for viewing :)

I'm now taking requests.

Fire away!

Here's my first try at photoshopping a picture - done in Picasa (thanks!)

Original untouched GT4 picture

Final product

How did I do??

kennythebomb
I'm now taking requests.

Fire away!

Here's my first try at photoshopping a picture - done in Picasa (thanks!)

Original untouched GT4 picture

Final product

How did I do??
I like the cropping, it helped a lot. Also, the color shift to the blue side helps to give the illusion of water instead of a guardrail.

Nice work ... 👍

Vicious VP
I like the cropping, it helped a lot. Also, the color shift to the blue side helps to give the illusion of water instead of a guardrail.

Nice work ... 👍

Thanks Vicious!

It actually isn't a guardrail - it's a flat plane of dirt at the track that PD modelled instead of taking the exctra effort to make a complete environment :) I exposed a graphical flaw and tried to make it a flood. :)

Back