1.5 way LSD
Tires
soft street tires
Brakes
racing brakes

i drift with tcs set to 1 and ASM(oversteer) at 0
the best way to slide with these settings is inertia
swing the car back and forth until the angle desired is reached
the coolest part about my particular car is....its purple.....
for the wheels i have a set of Polyphony Digital's i'll get you the rim # asap

img00004.jpg

So when is somebody gonna answer my request? I really want one for that car, I bought it and can't use it for what I want to use it.

I give up, I can't find anything to make the BMW's drift better than they do stock with N2 tires and no aids.

Especially that 2002 Turbo...which has become my favorite drift car.

to answer the request of sftmb as recieved by GTP's Settings Depot on May 18, 2005

TS-Tuned '97 Mazda RX-7 TypeRS-R (FD) - exhibition settings
297 hp, 245 ft.lb tq.

Mods:
Oil Change, Sports Exhaust, Sports Racing Chip, Sports Intercooler, Racing Suspension, N2 Tires, Chassis Refresh

Stock Drivetrain, Brake components, and weight, but upgrades could be fitted if found necessary.

Settings:

Suspension
  • Spring Rate 9.6 | 7.2 kgf/mm
  • Ride height 102 | 102 mm
  • Shock Bound 6 | 5
  • Shock Rebound 7 | 5
  • Camber 2.6 | 1.0
  • Toe Angle 0 | 0
  • Stabilizers 5 | 5
Driving Aids: off

Comments:
This car was setup while running Autumn Ring Mini and Trial Mountain - both are low to medium grip surfaces. It's pretty easily controlled on the DS2, but may be a little bit of a handful if on the DFP (it was for me anyways, but I'm still getting used to the wheel). The setup should have enough oversteer to satisfy most people. If you would like less, set the rear bound and rebound to 6 and/or the front stabilizer to 4.

Lift off is performed fairly well by this car and is by far the easiest way to initiate drift - just a gentle turn in while off throttle well before the normal turn in point. Feint works well but is not necessarily required.

Gotta love rotaries' flat flat torque curve.

to answer the request of kariya as recieved by GTP's Settings Depot on June 25, 2005

TS-Tuned '02 Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) - exhibition settings
349 hp, 292 ft.lb tq.

Notes:
This car's stock handling characteristics are quite grippy and made it a challenge to tune to my liking. I began by using the settings I made for the '97 RX-7 RS-R, however this did not go over well. The Spirit R's chassis is much stiffer, and the rear much more stable than earlier FD's. As a result, I had to set aside my N2 tires and go to the less familiar N1's.

Mods: Oil change, Sports Exhaust, Sports Racing Chip, Sports Clutch, Sports Flywheel, Sports Intercooler, Racing Suspension, N1 Tires, Weight Reduction 1, (Chassis Refesh if required)

Settings:

Suspension:
  • Spring Rate 9.1 | 7.2 kgf/mm
  • Ride height 96 | 100 mm
  • Shock Bound 5 | 4
  • Shock Rebound 6 | 6
  • Camber 1.8 | 0.6
  • Toe Angle 0 | -1
  • Stabilizers 4 | 3

Comments:
This car was setup while running Autumn Ring Mini and Trial Mountain - both are low to medium grip surfaces. If you plan to move to a grippier tire or adjust the suspension settings take some care in doing so. The car will fully exercise its right to understeer if the setup is tweaked the wrong way.

to answer the request of SodaDrift as recieved by GTP's Settings Depot on June 24, 2005

TS-Tuned '90 Toyota Supra 2.5GT Twin Turbo R - exhibition settings
350 hp, 336 ft.lb tq.

Mods:
Oil change, Racing Exhaust, Sports Racing Chip, Port&Polish, Engine Balancing, Triple Plate Clutch, Racing Flywheel, Racing Suspension, N2 Tires, Stage 1 Weight Reduction, Chassis Refresh

Settings:

Suspension:
  • Spring Rate 8.8 | 5.4 kgf/mm
  • Ride height 104 | 106 mm
  • Shock Bound 5 | 4
  • Shock Rebound 4 | 4
  • Camber 1.7 | 1.2
  • Toe Angle 0 | -1
  • Stabilizers 3 | 2

Comments:
This Supra is an older setup of mine, one of the first I made - just shortly after my 2 Sileighty setups. It has slight understeer, but this is easily overcome with good drift technique and a little power.

to answer the request of Larson0 as recieved by GTP's Settings Depot on February 28, 2005

TS-Tuned '02 Mercedes SL500 (R230) - exhibition settings
389 hp, 429 ft.lb tq.

Mods:
Oil change, Sports Exhaust, Sports Racing Chip, Stage 1 NA Tuning, Port&Polish, Engine Balancing, Racing Suspension, N2 Tires, Stage 3 Weight Reduction, (chassis refresh if required)

Settings:

Suspension:
  • Spring Rate 9.4 | 7.9 kgf/mm
  • Ride height 90 | 90 mm
  • Shock Bound 7 | 6
  • Shock Rebound 8 | 6
  • Camber 2.0 | 1.0
  • Toe Angle 0 | 0
  • Stabilizers 5 | 5

Comments:
This Mercedes is big, heavy (over 1500kg), and brutish, and to top it off it has tons of body roll.
It's an ABSOLUTE BLAST TO DRIVE!

Despite it's ill sounding characteristics this car is suprisingly nimble. It's stable in a drift and will hit very high angles with ease...it just sorta leans into the corner without any complaints. The stock drivetrain is more than adequate for drifting. Simply to hear this car shift gears makes it worth trying out, if not for anything else - it's so smooth. However, you may want to adjust the gearing slightly.
I would have loved to spend more time setting up the suspension on this car. It took a full 5 minutes to do. But I guess 'if it ain't broke, dont fix it'.

This is a fun car and will likely become a favourite in my garage.

TS-Tuned '89 Nissan Skyline GTS-t Type M (R32) - exhibition settings
302 hp, 256 ft.lb tq

Mods:
Oil Change, Sports Exhaust, Engine Balancing, Sports Chip, Sports Clutch, Sports Flywheel, Stage 1 Turbo, Sports Intercooler, Full Customize Racing Suspension, N2 Comfort Tires, Stage 1 Weight Reduction, Chassis Refresh

Stock Brakes and LSD

Settings:

Suspension
  • Spring Rates 6.4 | 4.6
  • Ride Height 105 | 105
  • Damper Bound 8 | 5
  • Damper Rebound 7 | 5
  • Camber 2.3 | 1.0
  • Toe 0 | -1
  • Stabilizers 4 | 2
Driving Aids Off

Comments:
This car will slide sideways forever if you can keep it in its proper powerband. Drifting solely by power-over, although not impossible, is made difficult by relatively low torque figures. It lacks the punch necessary to break the tires free while already in motion.

TS-Tuned '93 Nissan Silvia K's Aero (S14) - exhibition settings
256hp, 249 ft.lb tq

Mods:
Oil Change, Sports Exhaust, Sports Chip, Stage 1 Turbo, Sports Intercooler, Full Customize Racing Suspension, N2 Comfort Tires, Chassis Refresh

Stock weight, brakes, and drivetrain components.

Settings:

Suspension:
  • Spring Rates 9.1 | 6.6
  • Ride Height 100 | 100
  • Damper Bound 6 | 5
  • Damper Rebound 7 | 5
  • Camber 2.1 | 1.3
  • Toe 0 | -1
  • Stabilizers 3 | 2
Driving Aids Off

Comments:
This is a quite capable car. Despite the stock drivetrain, it has just the right amount of response for my own tastes. It's very flat torque curve makes drifting possible over a wide range of RPMs.

Steering is forgiving to a certain extent. However, over-zealous use of curbs will quite often send it for a loop.

Exhibition Settings

'93 Nissan S14 Silvia K's (Zenki) - 274HP

Parts to buy:

Racing exhaust
Sports chip
Stage 1 turbo
Racing intercooler
Racing brakes
Racing suspension
Full customize transmission
Triple plate clutch
Racing flywheel
Carbon driveshaft
Full LSD
Tires: Comfort N2's

Settings:

Spring rates: 9.0 - 6.5
Ride Height: 96 - 96
Shock bound: 6 - 5
Shock rebound: 6 - 5
Camber: 3.0 - 1.0
Toe: 0 - 0
Stabilizers: 1 - 1
Transmission: Auto set 8

LSD initial: 10
LSD accel: 40
LSD decel: 20

Aids Off!!!...

This is one of the most capable cars I have found in the game... If you can keep the revs in the powerband, this thing will drift forever... Feint and lift off work very well with these settings, but it will work fine with other techniques as well... Use careful countersteering to get the most out of this car...

;)

Delphic Reason
Exhibition Settings

'93 Nissan S14 Silvia K's (Zenki) - 274HP

Parts to buy:

Racing exhaust
Sports chip
Stage 1 turbo
Racing intercooler
Racing brakes
Racing suspension
Full customize transmission
Triple plate clutch
Racing flywheel
Carbon driveshaft
Full LSD
Tires: Comfort N2's

Settings:

Spring rates: 9.0 - 6.5
Ride Height: 96 - 96
Shock bound: 6 - 5
Shock rebound: 6 - 5
Camber: 3.0 - 1.0
Toe: 0 - 0
Stabilizers: 1 - 1
Transmission: Auto set 8

LSD initial: 10
LSD accel: 40
LSD decel: 20

Aids Off!!!...

This is one of the most capable cars I have found in the game... If you can keep the revs in the powerband, this thing will drift forever... Feint and lift off work very well with these settings, but it will work fine with other techniques as well... Use careful countersteering to get the most out of this car...

;)
I want to try this car now XD

heres one:

'96 Skyline GT-R V-spec LM Limited
Exaust: Racing
Chip: Sports
Nitrous: yes, set to 70
Turbine: Stage 5/Original (in the tuning village)
Intercooler: Racing
Brakes: Racing
Transmition: racing-> set to "Auto 13"
Suspension: Original (in the tuning village)***
Downforce: F/30 R/33
VCD:yes, set to 40
Aids: on

***suspension settings

_________| front | rear |
spring rate_| 9.0 | 9.0 |
ride hight__|74mm|74mm|
shocks____| 9 | 9 |
camber___| 2.8 | 1.6 |
toe-in____| 1 | 0 |
stabilizers_| 4 | 4 |

Sanjko
What does it mean turn all adis off? how do you turn it off?

In the settings go to driver aids and set them all to zero.

I need Setting for a 2000 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO RS Tommy something. i want to make it drift. but are no how can any one get the setting

TankSpanker
If you cannot find the settings you are looking for please PM me your request. Posting it is not necessary. This will conserve bandwidth and space, and will also make updates much easier for me :sly:. Please provide the vehicle's full name and year.
(ie. dont simply ask for Skyline settings since there are 50 of them). Be specific!!!

Please specify in your request if you want driver aids off, or if you're ok with some being left on. I will insert a note beside your request regarding that point. If you do not specify your stance on driver aids, then I won't post your request. It's as simple as that.

You may re-request settings for vehicles with AIDS OFF if the only settings currently available for it have AIDS ON

At the next thread update, your request will be added to the 'Requested Settings' list. I'll give it the **NEW** designation for a week or so.

Sanjko, I'm not posting either of your requests until you actually read the first post of this thread and figure out what you're doing wrong.

unknown212
can anyone post the drift settings for NISMO 270R

thx in advance :)

ok...seriously...
is this a joke? or what's the deal? I'm sure you arent illiterate :irked:

First off, there are already settings posted.
Secondly, I just reviewed in the post above yours the appropriate way to request drift settings - by pm-ing them to me thus conserving space in this thread and a little bit of Jordan's allocated bandwidth.
Thirdly, when you request settings please specify if you want aids on or off.

This isnt a hard thing to do, you just have to read and process three very brief paragraphs.

Infinit G35 Coupe '03
HP: 471

Upgrades:
Racing Exhaust
Sports Racing Chip
N/A Tuning Stage 3
N2 Tires
Racing Brakes
Brake Controller
Racing Suspension
Full Customize Transimission
Triple Plate Clutch
Racing Flywheel
Carbon Driveshaft
Wing
Full Customized Limited Slip Differentials

Settings:
Brakes: Front: 11 Rear :20
Suspension: Spring Rate: Front: 9.5 Rear: 9.0
Ride Height: 85 Front and Rear
Shock Bound: 8 Front and Rear
Shock Rebound: 5 Front and Rear
Camber Angle: Front: 3.5 Rear: 1.2
Toe Angle: 0 Front and Rear
Stabilizers: 1 Front and Rear

Transmission: (just get it around this area, not needed to be exact)
1st: 3.457
2nd: 2.386
3rd: 1.768
4th: 1.371
5th: 1.114
6th: .947
Final: 3.538

Wing: Front: 7 Rear: 5

Limited-Slip Differentials:
Initial Torque: Rear: 10
Limited-Slip Acceleration: Rear: 45
Limited-Slip Deceleration: Rear: 30

ALL AIDS AT 0!!

Manufacturer:Nissan
Model Year of vehicle:2002
Car name:Nissan Skyline 350GT-8
Upgrades that must be bought:N1 tires
Settings:no aids !!!!!!! XD

R32mania
hi guys! im just new in the GT4 communit..

i was wondering if the standard R32 and the Nismo R32 S-Tune have the same drift specs?

if not,could i please have some nismo R32 drift specs? ALL AIDS 0 please.. ^_^

well if there's a drift spec of the nismo R32 here could ou please just post the link
because i cant seem to find it..

thx in advance..

more power to the GTP community.. 👍
Read the first post :dunce: for request

nightkids4ever
Manufacturer:Nissan
Model Year of vehicle:2002
Car name:Nissan Skyline 350GT-8
Upgrades that must be bought:N1 tires
Settings:no aids !!!!!!! XD

Hahaha nice. Keeping it nice and simple ^_^

some of those settings u put up there are they for people just learning how to drift?

cuz i can put mine up there if u need me to all my cars are running on full mods all high HP/BHP so if theres somthing i can just tell me

Shelby GT-350R

453 Hp, Aids off

Parts to Buy: Supercharger, Triple Plate Clutch, Racing Flywheel, Driveshaft, FC LSD, N2 tires.

Settings:

LSD Initial: 10
LSD Accel: 15
LSD Decel: 15

I know a lot of people like lower horsepower cars, but this car has a tendency to push a bit with stock horsepower, though with the FC LSD on like above it drifts well, the Supercharger just brings out the beast in it, and its damn near impossible to make it stop drifting...which is a lot of fun, particularly with the DFP.

I tried messing around with the FC Suspension, but it just made it twitchy and prone to snap back oversteer no matter what I did...

I did get a couple set ups where it would rotate and hold stupid angles, but it would randomly slap back around mid drift...

Technique used for most turns: Brake to appropriate Speed, Downshift to 1 gear higher than suggested on most turns, Feint, Lift Off the Gas, and when the tires start to squeal, stomp on the loud pedal til it rotates to your desired angle, then feather in and out to maintain drift...downshift on exit, drive away.

G-T-4-Fan
Settings for the: Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi spec C '04(you can buy it stock at Subaru) >FR'like handling<
Parts to buy:
-Racing exhaust
-Racing brakes kit
-Brake controller
-Transmission Fully customizeable
-Triple clutch
-Variable LSD
-Carbon driveshaft
-Stage 3 turbo kit
-sports intercooler
-Fully customizeable suspension
-N2 tyres
-All weight reduction and the Increase Rigidity upgrade
PS no engine mods like NA tuning or something

Settings:
Brake balance f/r: 3/24
Driving Aids: all of except for ASM understeer wich is 20
Spring rate f/r: 6.3/5.4
Ride height f/r: 98/98
Damper bounce f/r: 8/8
Damper rebounce f/r: 8/8
Chamber angle f/r: 3.0/2.0
Toe angle f/r: 0/0
Stabilizer f/r: 2/2
Transmission: stock (meaning auto should be 12)
LSD initial f/r: 18/51
LSD accel. f/r: 30/60
LSD decel. f/r: 15/52
VCD: 10
Weight balance, ballast weight: 47
Weight balance, Front/Rear balance: 50

This was a 4WD car but I set it up this way it should be FR like with less countersteering and little snap back, because that were my problems if you read my posts in other threads. It's my first VERY driftable car:D:tup: I know it doesn't look challenging to drift it, but I don't want it to be that, I want it to be easy

PS. you should NOT stick to these though if you wanna learn and improve cause this is a bit TOO easy (changed it thanks to Swift:tup: )

OMG your settings are great. just what it needed. thanks for posting your settings.

I was reading through that Subie setting and it looked ok...

Til I noticed the (ASM:Understeer 20)

You could probably undo all of the settings except the ASM/U:20 and it would still drift really easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back