Check Out My Best: Power to the Pavement 1/17/06

The 1st shot through the tunnel is great! My cous. is avaid fan of the Stratos and its now his desktop. 👍

Very nice photos as usual. Trust me man you need to get out and take some pictures in real life! Its loads more fun plus you can doo more than cars. You obvioulsy have creative talent.

Thanks guys :)

It'd be nice if in real life I could command the driver to go where I want him to and control the aperture and shutter speed with such precision.

"Ok Bob, could you bring the Honda a few feet closer to me this time? Just don't run me over, ok?? Last week at the hospital was NOT fun!"

GranTuri55
All Kennys pics are good 👍 Dont like the Colour of your F1 though

Thanks GranTuri55! :)

Yeah, I was rather disappointed when I saw I got a purplish F1.....but I'm stuck with it, I refuse to do another of those 24 hour races (9 hours wasted!)

Too bad I didn't get the red one...lol but the black one is coming soon! 99.8%

Also, thank you jmx :)

damn good jenny 👍 amazing 100% pure honda

whoops i mean kenny ;) theres a reason why i didn't fix the error :lol: i think jennythebomb sounds good, how about you?

kennythebomb
Thanks guys for the warm comments :)

If I ever find a girl with a s/n 'jennythebomb' I'll know it was a match made in heaven...lol
:lol: only if she plays GT4, but still the name go get her jenny, i mean kenny ;)

Master_Yoda
:lol: only if she plays GT4, but still the name go get her jenny, i mean kenny ;)

I've never fully understood the humor people seem to attribute to my name..... like when I was younger people would say 'Kenny will marry Jenny and shop with a penny at JC Penny' and then they'd run out of rhymes....hehe

More stuff coming tonight! Expect some 'clever framing'

Integra Type R Touring Car - Fuji 2005 GT

Option Stream Z - Fuji 2005 GT

I cleaned up a wheelwell on one pic and adjusted contrast on the last Type R shot....other than that no PS'ing done at all.

Tell me which ones you like! :)

Back