Check Out My Best: Power to the Pavement 1/17/06

Scooby25
Yo there, you got some nice pics how about get your cars to backfire when at le mans, that would look cool. đź‘Ť

Through PM told me he wanted to see my F1. It must be my most photographed car! How do you like them?

KTB I found them! Maybe they need to be darker and slower with glowing discs and not just on the straight, go for a meaner looking photo :) đź‘Ť

A Dark Experiment

Not many people take a black car with black rims to a night course.... and then decrease the brightness up to -1.0. But I did, and I think I am successful with this. It's a new style for me (and most of GTP). Each picture is exactly how I want it - don't tell me they are too dark.

Please open these with an open mind and view them full size. After all, what matters is what you see AND what you can't see. Ask yourself, what is the intended effect? What is emphasized?

These pics are all an experiment to see what I could come up with in the most unlikely circumstance. I think with the help of Picasa they came out very well. Some have a lot of work done to them; others hardly any... however almost all have something done to them. If you want to see the originals, just ask.

Enjoy!

Toyota Supra - George V Paris

The adjustments I made in Picasa were any combination of brightness, contrast, color temperature, soft focus, glow, shadow, highlight, saturation, tint, graduated tint, sharpen, warmify, and blur. Some used a touch of those and others used many at once to get the final intended effect.

Please leave a comment! I really want to know what GTP thinks of my latest work, I put a lot of time into these.

O my goodness. Kenny those are amazing

Stunning

sexy

seductive

special

adjective

Could you do me a huge series of favors?
1> send me the originals of the bottom left corner picture and also the fouth to the right in the second to last row.

2. Could you also do the same exact stlye of those two shots except substitute the supra with the most recent NSX-R?

Thanks everyone, I'm amazed at the reception this set got. I'm really happy most of you really love that one shot :)

More updates coming very soon!

neilski

Wow that pic looks so cool!! Keep 'em coming man.

Agree with that. SOmeone said thay had it as a Desktop, I tried but it's too narrow. Any chance of taking similar Pics & having them Wallpaper Size (1024 x 768)?

Bigger sized picture look sometimes pixelated, which sucks.

If you want some wall paper quality picture go check my new updates;)

Kenny, any new updates coming?

Mad Marky
Agree with that. SOmeone said thay had it as a Desktop, I tried but it's too narrow. Any chance of taking similar Pics & having them Wallpaper Size (1024 x 768)?

Thanks for liking it.

All you need to do is center it and place the icons around it, works for me.

Div more updates coming up very soon! Probably tonight, actually.

Lancia Delta - Grand Canyon

I tried to go for a realistic look on these. I believe each picture has a slight bit of Picasa photo-editing done to it. I used a bit of contrast, shadow, highlight, lighting, a small amount of color temp... and on a few I used just a touch of glow, soft focus, maybe once or twice a slight tint. Not very heavy work done. The only time-consuming thing was having to go into Microsoft Photo Editor and clean up the wheelwells and a few random lines in the scenery. Isn't that odd - I used blur to give the appearance of sharp wheelwells :dopey:

Any and all comments welcome! Which do you like and why?

kennythebomb
...Which do you like and why?

This one:

Because it rules.

Kenny, does Picasa allow you to resize pictures? I think it would really help if you size down your stuff, just a thought. :)

Thanks Mclaren F1GTR and tabs.

I can resize my pics, but I choose not to. I realize it is the stylish and probably the smart thing to do - but I respect a picture that has fairly great clarity at huge size more than near perfect clarity at small size. After all, if I post a picture at 3/4 size it will look better but you'll never be able to see it good in full size.

Back