~ DiabolicalMask's PhotoMode Gallery ~ (Randoms)

• Thread starter 35mm
  • 566 comments
tabs
I'm jealous, because I've always had a tough time shooting black cars
And why is that? You mean because of the blue/purple spots that appear in the shiny parts?

Like so?

And thanks! :)

Oops... Greycap is right. Sorry about that. :dunce:

Also, thanks, Lando and G-T-4-Fan. 👍

Thanks, Zubicar (and Greycap). 👍

Here's an (too big?) update:

Lotus Carlton @ Infineon

picture1900copys6ne.jpg

picture1924copys8ob.jpg

picture1941copys9oy.jpg

tabs
Seriously, can't you ever take a bad photo? :D

This one kicks my ass:

I was like wow when i just saw that one. Looking forward to the next update mate.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Looking forward to the next update mate.
Give me a break! The last update was just 6 minutes before you posted. :lol:

Seriously now, thanks. 👍

franz
your carlton looks good in every way 👍
Thanks. Although I still think I posted too many pictures of the same set. 👍

Also, thanks, spykerdriver. 👍

Love those Carlton shots...my favorite track too (I grew up at that track) :)

The color balance is spot on 👍

vr6gti72
Love those Carlton shots...my favorite track too (I grew up at that track) :)

The color balance is spot on 👍
Great to see you around here.

What do you mean you grew up here? Have you raced there?
Anyway, it's a damn fun track, no doubt about it. 👍

Thanks!

DiabolicalMask
Great to see you around here.

What do you mean you grew up here? Have you raced there?
Anyway, it's a damn fun track, no doubt about it. 👍

Thanks!

My dad has worked at that track for the past 15 years...and every weekend Id be there.
So when I race that course, I can name something Ive done at every turn...seen someone die at turn one, my first job by the pit entrence, watched fireworks by turn 7 ...stuff like that....so many memories there. :)

vr6gti72
My dad has worked at that track for the past 15 years...and every weekend Id be there.
So when I race that course, I can name something Ive done at every turn...seen someone die at turn one, my first job by the pit entrence, watched fireworks by turn 7 ...stuff like that....so many memories there. :)
That's freakin' cool. 👍
(Except for the death part, obviously...)

Nice to hear that, 725. Thanks. :)

Wow, some great shots here. Is the Lotus Carlton the same car as the old Chevrolet Omega? Because without the wing it looks just like it.

FatAssBR
Wow, some great shots here. Is the Lotus Carlton the same car as the old Chevrolet Omega? Because without the wing it looks just like it.
Thanks for stopping by, Felipe. 👍

Yes, it's basically a Opel/Vauxhall/Chevrolet Omega tuned by Lotus. A great car.

DiabolicalMask
Thanks for stopping by, Felipe. 👍

Yes, it's basically a Opel/Vauxhall/Chevrolet Omega tuned by Lotus. A great car.
Ah, thanks for the info, João. :)

I´m gonna look for this car the next time I play GT4, I never saw it before. I also got to start playing with photo mode, it seems fun. 👍

DiabolicalMask
And why is that? You mean because of the blue/purple spots that appear in the shiny parts?

No, it's not that. Photomode pictures are generally a bit on the dark side, toss in a black car and you lose a lot of the details on the car. I've yet to take a picture (of a black car) that I'm happy with. :crazy:

The Lotus Carlton @ Infineon set is stunning! You and your black cars. :grumpy: 👎 👎

Thanks, Fletch. :)

tabs, this one is specially dedicated to you. :D

Black Car @ Seattle

picture1960copys5em.jpg

picture1969copys0ki.jpg

Since normally there's no more than 2, 3 sets per page (of 20 posts), I decided to post some of the pictures in full size, à la vr6gti72. Hope it doesn't slow things too much. 👍

Yea, just rub it in our faces even more! I never ever shoot black cars (well except for the E-Type at George V), for the same reason as tabs. It's as if anything even touched by the slightest piece of shadow becomes pitch black, very annoying!

I have no idea why Seattle is in GT4, the inclines seam a little too arcadish for a "simulator". The first image is really weird, where the hell is the shadow? You ever wondered why I never leave comments in you and other people’s galleries? I'm always left speechless!

Back