~ DiabolicalMask's PhotoMode Gallery ~ (Randoms)

• Thread starter 35mm
  • 566 comments
I love those random shots man, you did a great job on it. 👍

The first three and the 5th are my faves. The 3rd and last thumb are looking extremely cool also.

The Audi shots are very good, but don't beat the randoms.

Vonie
The whole of the A3's, though, look a bit rough and jaggy.
Yeah, it's a shame. 👎

Dick Steel
Great update. The Audi Quattro set is my favorite. keep it up 👍
TVR&Ferrari_Fan
I like the Audi Quattro shots the most out of your lastest update.
I can see why you like the Audi Quattro shots the most. They're the most recent shots I took.
The Pikes Peak ones are a bit limited, although I like them as well.

Cosmic
Very cool DS!
DM here! :lol:
I think it's the second time someone calls me a different name. :dopey:

sejtur
I love those random shots man, you did a great job on it. 👍

The first three and the 5th are my faves. The 3rd and last thumb are looking extremely cool also.

The Audi shots are very good, but don't beat the randoms.
Man, it's great to hear that, sej.
I really loved those randoms and I honestly think comments were a bit short on those.
I mean, I can't complain because I leave few comments on other people's galleries, but even so they were very few compared with my other updates.
Again, thanks! :D

Thanks to everyone for your comments. I really appreciate them. :)

Chrysler Crossfire @ Super Speedway

imagem024copyr7ae.jpg

imagem027copyr7fk.jpg

imagem030copyr5qx.jpg

imagem031copyr0nj.jpg

picture331725copyr7mr.jpg

imagem033copyr7ol.jpg

imagem028copyr2qp.jpg

Excellent Crossfire update DM. I really like the colors. And that car looks very good in that dark purple/maroon, whatever color it is. The wheels look really good too. Very nicely done once again.👍

Random shots

img00133cn.jpg

img0027copyr3vt.jpg

img00028kw.jpg

img00156er.jpg

img00074de.jpg

img0026copyr7ny.jpg

img0037copyr6ev.jpg

img0040copyr1an.jpg

Nothing too special, I know. Still, enjoy them.

Thanks for the comments on the Crossfire. Glad you liked them. 👍

Nice random DM
I love the first thumb
that yellow S4 looks very nice
not to mention that suspension travel is a nice touch :)

franz
not to mention that suspension travel is a nice touch :)
That's something I really like to show in my shots. Thanks!

Also, thanks Dick, smith (first time here, right? 👍) and Vonie. 👍

Awesome! The Crossfire looks amazing! Great angles, keep 'em coming! :dopey:

Probably not even worth digging this thread, but well... I missed this and took a couple of shots yesterday.

img0010kb9.jpg

img0006vs2.jpg

img0000uv1.jpg

Do you read minds or something? I was just looking at this thread wondering where you had gone, and BAM! a new update! I think the sharpness on the first shot lends a very cool effect, and the big Bimmer looks evil as always. A small update, but definitely worth reviving this thread 👍

Wow. That's was really a coincidence! :)
Even more when I have just noticed ALPHA's gallery subject... :dopey:

About the pictures, I'm wondering if my monitor is turning things too soft. That particular Delta shot looks just OK on my monitor, but the other day I saw it on my girlfriends' laptop and it looked over-sharpened... I didn't really liked what I saw. 👎
But I'm glad you liked it. :D

Thank you. 👍

Ooh... wow. One of the great Photomode threads in the forum. Heh, I don't think I've been in here since the time our black SLR @ George V updates were both posted at the same time!
Anyways, your pics have lost nothing over the months. They still have the sharp, exciting look, which when mixed with perfect manipulation of the ingame GT4 photography tools (which are being increasingly neglected these days thanks to the ease of the photoshop blur) make for a great set of images. Well done, its good to see you back on the Photomode boards!

I've just stopped in this gallery, and I was amazed with this last update. There is always pleasurable to discover so good shots here.

The use of focal/aperture blur and angles are lovely. The last camera catched my eye, how it suggests the speed, the upper parallel line to the frame limit, the crazy and unstable distribution of lines, the front rim overstanding in the left part of the car, the use of "empty space" in the left... Uf, I think this shot is much more impressive and expressive than a standard 3/4 perspective camera. Amazing.

New shots soon?

PS. I've just finished to see the 29 pages of this gallery. So many sweet word has been posted here, mines couldn't be better. You've got an exquisite taste.

Salu2.alexwrc

I like the 2nd shot a lot, also please check the latest updates in my PGR3 and GT4 gallery.

Back