TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Thanxs guys. Right I,m going to get to work on another update now, so your lucky lot.

The reason is because i am working on Saturday, since someone in not going into work on a Saturday. So I be doing there work hours, but its extra money. So don't expect to see the update till late Saturday night or Sunday mates.

I really like the tone of the Elise shots, and love the fourth shot. My only bit of advice would be some I was given a while back; just be careful about getting the cars too close to the edge of the image. Give them a bit of space to breathe :)

Keep it up! 👍

Since I am nice i treat you lot of the Jaguar Update now. Ok I be removing the black boarders in the next update hopfully mates.

Jaguar

I like the third shot the best out of those. It's simple, yet looks very good. I saw one of those today coming home from school and couldn't remember the name until I saw yours just now. Good luck on the future updates.

Its the S-Type R mate, the one with the supercharged V8. Must say it did not like drifting much. Also those were rushed because I had like 20 mins, before having to go out of the house for work.

I put it as bright as it could go, it was just the colour of the car. Which makes it look in a big shadow mate.

PERFECT BALANCE
I really don't like phototravel, but you madeit look good. Great job, I like the Lancia shots.
Thanxs for the comments again. The next part could be up tonight, but will most likey to be up in the week mates.

You lucky lot, I have decided to show 1 part of the 2 parter Nissan update.

Nissan

I told you its the outer limits more like Fletch. And thanxs everyone else, don't expect another update till sometime in the week.

It could be any time guys.

Thanxs CSL, did you spot the mix of colours on the last 2 photomode screens. On the 2nd part of the XK update.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Thanxs CSL, did you spot the mix of colours on the last 2 photomode screens. On the 2nd part of the XK update.

Yeah real nice, :) I just curse my crappy temporary screen :grumpy: so I do miss a lot, my ordinary 17” flat screen has broke down :banghead: :mad:

Latest Posts

Back