TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
  • 321,793 views
If no one can spot the colours it will be on the headlights. I must say i am glad, how i got those colours on the headlights.
 
I may bring another update out later today mates.
 
Ok decided, since i have a lot of stuff happening today. Update will be left for the weekend now, but if your lucky i may treat you to the next update.

By Friday at the lastest Fletch and everyone else.
 
Ok another 2 parter update.

Lotus

 
Third shot of the Lotus is amazing. Nice style, keep it up.
 
Nice update!

You got a new thing going on with nightshots?

The Lotus pics look very cool, I like the flaming closeup :)
 
Thanxs for the comments again, I will treat you to the 2nd part later today. Right I,m off to get some sleep, before getting up again later mates.
 
So here is the 2nd part enjoy.

Lotus

 
Next update will most likey be up next week, this update was meant to be for the weekend. But how should I put this, well i leaked it out folks.
 
There already at brightness +7 so too much brightness can wash them out. And show ugly Pixels.

Ok another update as a treat will be up later folks.
 
Subaru

 
Subaru

 
In the future I will resize the photomode screens, to make them look better.

Aston Martin



Ok don't expect to see any new updates next week, since this Aston Martin update in 2 parts. Was meant to be for next week, if your lucky your get 1 update out of me next week folks.
 
Nice photos from decent angles. I like the range of colours too.

Pity the PS2 dosen't produce perfect graphics.
 
nice pictures. i like the 2nd one in the 1st subaru post. its just a cool picture
 
Glad you like them yet again.
 
Your gallery seems to lean more and more to phototravel. A tip: If you got an editing program ,use it to make some brightness and contrast.
 
I try to balance photo travel and racing out.
 
Aston Martin

 
Next update will be in the week, most likey on a Tuesday mates.
 
Ok after next week's update there may not be any updates for a week or 2. Just wanted to keep you updated about the next week or 2 after the update on Tuesday folks.
 
I be taking some requests only for Dec 20th-25th as a treat.
 
Thanxs Pain Killer, right I,m off to get too work on the next update.
 
Nice updates TVR!

The pics are a bit dark for my taste though, but that's just me...
 
All the lastest ones are near highest brightness. Here is the next 2 parter enjoy.

BMW

 
Yahoo! A Beemer update!!! :lol: Nice sense of speed in all of them 👍

:cheers:
 
Back