TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
If no one can spot the colours it will be on the headlights. I must say i am glad, how i got those colours on the headlights.

Ok decided, since i have a lot of stuff happening today. Update will be left for the weekend now, but if your lucky i may treat you to the next update.

By Friday at the lastest Fletch and everyone else.

Thanxs for the comments again, I will treat you to the 2nd part later today. Right I,m off to get some sleep, before getting up again later mates.

Next update will most likey be up next week, this update was meant to be for the weekend. But how should I put this, well i leaked it out folks.

There already at brightness +7 so too much brightness can wash them out. And show ugly Pixels.

Ok another update as a treat will be up later folks.

In the future I will resize the photomode screens, to make them look better.

Aston Martin

Ok don't expect to see any new updates next week, since this Aston Martin update in 2 parts. Was meant to be for next week, if your lucky your get 1 update out of me next week folks.

Your gallery seems to lean more and more to phototravel. A tip: If you got an editing program ,use it to make some brightness and contrast.

Ok after next week's update there may not be any updates for a week or 2. Just wanted to keep you updated about the next week or 2 after the update on Tuesday folks.

All the lastest ones are near highest brightness. Here is the next 2 parter enjoy.

BMW

Back