TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Glad you like the lastest update, here is the 2nd part. Another update for a different car from a different brand will be up later mates.

BMW

I liked how the rims looked, when i put them on the car. Made it look like a Touring car with a road body.

Ok next update will be a car, which I call the beast of Dirt. Scaring a US car, best of all the next update will be up in an hour folks.

The 2nd part will be up in 2 or 4 hours, I hope you can all wait for the 2nd part mates.

Ok there will be no more updates this week, or at the weekend. Plus there will be no more updates next week, taking a break from photomode updates.

If your lucky i may treat you to an update in the week guys.

The Escudo updates are great, the car looks so mean that it almost jumps out of my screen! Excellent work. 👍

Thanxs Grey, can you explain how it did that. I bet it was something like from a horror movie to you Grey.

Love the 2nd and 3rd shots in the last Escudo update, remins me so much of this:

Ok, so its not an Escudo, but I saw your shot and it just brought memories of taking this one right back.

Regards

Scaff

It is the backfire the side. I tryed to make the 4th one look like it was trying to set the Ford GT on fire lol.

Next Update will feature a Audi and another brand. Plus I be coming back from my break a week early, after another deciding.

I was going to leave the next update till Thursday, but since i am nice. I will update this gallery with the next update now, it may be Monday GMT time over here in the UK.

But its getting updated as planned by now. However these are not my best, I could do some basic photoshoping but since i am in a rush. I cannot sorry mates.

Audi

Thanxs fletch and I be posting up more of the RS4 shots later on in the week. Here is the Black GT F1 car.

GT F1

Maybe you can find out someone near you who has that Black F1 car, then buy it off them.

Cool car!! 👍 I only have the mission 34 :yuck: and the two 24 hrs Le Sarthe races :) between me and that car and it feels like mission impossible :indiff: , I just can’t get that damn Merc to go where I want it to :yuck: :grumpy: :ouch: :mad: :banghead: 🤬 🤬 :irked: :mad: :odd: :cheers:

If I find a way to get photomode screens from PGR3, on the 2nd Dec 05. And thats if my 360 arrives on 2nd Dec 05. I will then be running 2 photomode galleries, one for PGR3 and one for GT4.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
I think the next step for my photomode screens, is removing GT copyright logos.

GT F1

Its well worth cropping out or using the PS clone stamp tool to get rid of the GT copyright, not to difficult in most case either.

BTW I like the F1 shots, but the last set don't seem to link correctly, I just get the imageshack upload screen when I click on them. Anyone else have this problem?

Regards

Scaff

Latest Posts

Back