TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Ok there will be 1 or 2 updates next week, and then I will be starting my real break. Because of Xbox 360.

Ok i be naming people who be getting there first chances to request 1 or 2 cars, they would like me to take a photomode screen on. Like later on.

And the Requests will be done Christmas Eve, or 2/4 days before Christmas Eve folks.

Ok I will allow 7 people to request from me, as like a treat before Christmas. And Here are 5 people are get picked by me, for like a first in line.

If they want 1 or 2 requests from me. And those people are:

Fletch
franz
Perfect Balance
sejtur
Div

After the next ep of Top Gear has finished, i be on to update the Audi update. To the 2nd part, hope you can wait folks.

Thanxs for the comments, anyway the TVR update should be on during Tuesday or Thursday mates.

Ok as a treat i have decided to post the TVR update in 2 parts now. The 2nd part could be up either on Tuesday or Thursday folks.

TVR

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Ok I will allow 7 people to request from me, as like a treat before Christmas. And Here are 5 people are get picked by me, for like a first in line.

If they want 1 or 2 requests from me. And those people are:

Fletch
franz
Perfect Balance
sejtur
Div
Wow, thanks man, what an honour :)
I'll have to come up with a good car for you to shoot then :dopey:

Great updates on the Audi Nuvolari and TVR. Such nice colors and angles on the pics. Good job mate! 👍

I be telling in the next cople of weeks how people can get the last 2 postions to request cars as a treat for Christmas. And thanxs for the comments Pain.

I may treat you all also too another 2 updates of different cars. I may do, ladies and gentlemen.

Great update TVR!! 👍

The 2nd and 3rd pics are awesome! great job. That color suited the background perfectly. Very nice!

Thanxs Fletch, ok no more updates this week. Next week there might be a update out folks.

Great work there TVR 👍 , I don´t thik I have a single pic of a TVR :guilty: , well might have to change that :) ! they look really cool :cheers: .

TVR's have always looked cool, I have to agree. Thanxs for the coments as always CSL.

Glad you like it, not many people using the hue to change photos a bit green and blue like.

Good news mates, as a treat. I be doing 2 more cars to add to the gallery this weekend. Since my Xbox 360 is yet to arrive.

Thanxs mate, i liked editing that one the most. Its two tone colour matched the green fine.

Right the Richard Burns memory update, is one of the cars in my next update. Woops leaked out what one of the cars for the next update will be.

I will not say what the other car will be part of the next update, which is you total up is a 4 parts in total. 2 Parts for the Richard Burns memory update. And 2 parts for another car as always.

1st Part In memory of Richard Burns.

burns01champion9tb.jpg

Richard Burns (R.I.P)
1971 - 2005
(WRC Champ in 2001, for Subaru)

-------

I could not find a bigger photo of Richard Burns with a British Flag.

Part 2 in memory of Richard Burns.

burns01champion9tb.jpg

Richard Burns (R.I.P)
1971 - 2005
(WRC Champ in 2001, for Subaru)

Back