Check Out My Best: Power to the Pavement 1/17/06

Man what a great update. What do you mean best for last? Is that it? Are you leaving or something? If you are, Thats gonna suck, your gallery is going to go off the front page, the next,and then one of the best gallerys will be somewhere in the last pages, the ones where no one looks.

PERFECT BALANCE
Man what a great update. What do you mean best for last? Is that it? Are you leaving or something? If you are, Thats gonna suck, your gallery is going to go off the front page, the next,and then one of the best gallerys will be somewhere in the last pages, the ones where no one looks.

You might want to read that big hunk of text in the first post of page 15 :)

Great Pics Kenny!

Good luck at school....sad to see ya go. You made it a little funner around here. Thanks for the nudge on making my gallery. I had no idea it would last as long as it has. Without your support it wouldnt have done as well. You have always had nice things to say about my work...so I thank you very much.

Best of luck bro 👍

vr6gti72
Great Pics Kenny!

Good luck at school....sad to see ya go. You made it a little funner around here. Thanks for the nudge on making my gallery. I had no idea it would last as long as it has. Without your support it wouldnt have done as well. You have always had nice things to say about my work...so I thank you very much.

Best of luck bro 👍

Thanks man. I'm glad your gallery has thrived so well!

Thanks for the reply bluerabbit7 :)

Here's a bonus picture. My gosh I love the GIMP. I added light rays in the corner and adjusted color curves manually for the first time (excluding tint, of course). Wow!

This has been a great gallery Kenny, thank you!

And most of all thank you for the great muscle car competition! 👍 As you said that was the most pleasant comp here, and entirely because of your style and the hard work you put in.

EDIT: you should be particularly proud of the last round! I'll remember the stories people posted for a long time! 👍

OMG!!! BEAUTIFUL UPDATE! Sad to see this Gallery leave :(
Well, good luck in college and while you're there i'll check out all the rest of the pages i missed :(

another great gallery comes to the end ... that's just sad
since you have added to the gallery directory
I guess some new people will check out your gallery

anyhow I have to say you really improving in style and quality
I guess you have also learned some handful photo editing skills
hope that may be helpful in your future
good luck with your college :)

First of all, I'm truly amazed at your final post Kenny, I just got back from my vacation and was never expecting this.

You are truly one of the most influential GT Photographers in GTP, from the time that i've joined the planet, to my most recent post, I've never seen someone more dedicated to the proliferation of quality GT photos. Your style evolution has truly been one of the most drastic improvements that i've seen. As long as your gallery is still here and up in the Directory page, it will never die, as long as people view your gallery even after it fals 10 or 20 pages back, it will never die, and as long as your influence reaches more newbies, your legacy will live on, through this you will have created a successful gallery.

I look forward to seeing you again Kenny! Good luck with college!

regards,
Kenny(s12ken)

Kenny, you're an artist and a gentleman ... I'll miss your posts, your wit, your GT4 pictures, and your speed in the WRS. You'll be sorely missed :( :( :(

Someone needs to go out and buy Kenny a new ps2. And find where s12ken went. I just looked over this again, and I'm speechless, I'm putting this one favorites, just so I can go back and look at this stuff again, and possibly bump it up to first page.

As far as im concerned I'm going to remember Kenny as an awesome photographer....and one patient sob for pasting all those links lol....awsome update, sorry i hadn't seen it until now, we miss you dude...you should of brought your ps2 to college lol ,oh well, chat with ya soon bro, later.

PERFECT BALANCE
Hey! I found on of the "hidden" things! On this pic its a pic of the tailight, and then it says lighting on the building.
Check it out!

ding ding

There's still more little things like that in there.

Thanks Rod :) It's my dad's PS2.

well kenny i just checked out the last page of this gallery. and i must say that the aston pics are... amazing. i hope i have time later tonight to check out the rest of this gallery. its too bad you left tho, i like your pics.

kennythebomb
ding ding

There's still more little things like that in there.

Thanks Rod :) It's my dad's PS2.
Ahhh, the "occasional pop-in". :)

that's what I'm doing now. Nice to see you're still alive and kicking. 👍

Lando - yeah that's what I've been doing lately.

Anyway, I am using a free digital camera that has a megapixel rating of like 4 something, so I've taken a few pics. Not GT4 cars but it might be worth your time and maybe you'll see a bit more of who I am.

Don't Click Here

City Driving

Honda City Turbo II ('83) - Tokyo R246

I'm really proud of these. I took my time and carefully adjusted the colors until I got them exactly how I wanted. I think I got a few of them to look as realistic as I possibly can, my best work so far on realism.

So, take your time looking at them :)

Nearly every picture was shipped over to the GIMP industries where brightness/contrast and heavy color adjustments were made, then delivered to MS Photo Editor for smudging, and finally brought to Picasa 2's Googleplex where minute corrections and glow were added.

Yes, I still take the time to smudge out color lines and jagged edges. Fortunately, most of these are far away :)

Enjoy! :)

kennythebomb
Nearly every picture was shipped over to the GIMP industries where brightness/contrast and heavy color adjustments were made, then delivered to MS Photo Editor for smudging, and finally brought to Picasa 2's Googleplex where minute corrections and glow were added.

Yes, I still take the time to smudge out color lines and jagged edges. Fortunately, most of these are far away :)

Enjoy! :)

Hey, I do to, you are not the only one! It's the finer touches that make things look nice, and all of these shots do! 👍

Looks a bit snowy up there in Chicago. All of our snow down here in the Circle City has finally melted, so I am counting on another snow storm to move through in the near future! Or else it will be like 70 degrees.:crazy: Oopps, those pics were from like a month ago, so never mind! I did'nt look at the post date on them! Duh! Oh well, the pictures still look good!

Looks great, kenny. You still got it.
The ones that PB mentioned are really the best ones of the set. Not that any are bad, though.
The one in the third row, too. It's simply stunning, as the British would say.

Welcome back.

Alex - Thanks for the first reply :)

440 - I'm glad someone else smoothes out the jaggies. Thanks for taking the time to look at my photos from college 👍

pain killer - thanks! I didn't expect anyone to like the last one best.

Vonie - always a pleasure, glad you like them all.

JFM92_GTRacer - The one you pointed out is one of my favorites of my update, too... when I clicked I thought :sly:

Back