Check Out My Best: Power to the Pavement 1/17/06

Oh yeah, I thought u were gone, updates like this are very cool nice to see you still a bit active;):D

Very nice pictures:tup: Hong Kong is a pretty difficult track.

I dig the whole set. I like how the car isnt the "main" subject but just a piece of the entire picture in most shots. It seems like shots like that are overlooked a lot of the time. Good job :)

Krame - thanks for the reply, I'm glad you like them :)

Jon. - I think the special thing about my gallery is that I try and improve with each and every update. Thanks for noticing.

vr6 - you have pretty much hit the nail on the head describing my style - good observation :)

Jet - Thanks a lot for stopping by :)

2 bonus pics for those who just happen to check out my gallery before my next update

kennythebomb
Nearly every picture was shipped over to the GIMP industries where brightness/contrast and heavy color adjustments were made, then delivered to MS Photo Editor for smudging, and finally brought to Picasa 2's Googleplex where minute corrections and glow were added.

Yes, I still take the time to smudge out color lines and jagged edges. Fortunately, most of these are far away :)

Enjoy! :)

Yea I too smooth out the jagged edges and color lines. I notice that a lot of people dont do this. I just can't stand having my pictures with really bad and obvious jagged edges.

NSX Tribute

Mobil 1 NSX - Lemans

I'll be damned if some of these aren't real.

I sent the second to last one to a girl on aim, saying "I went to France, look at this picture I took" and she goes "WOW!" lol :sly:

I used motion blur for the first time on the last pic.

Wow, Kenny.
The colors are great! And great angles, and action as well.

That always was my favorite JGTC NSX, and you've proven that.

Really nice NSX shots, I nearly can hear the engine sounds... I like the last one, even if it shows that weird repeating GT4-blur, but in this pic it has an interesting effect. 👍

The Honda City set is awesome. I don´t know how I managed to miss that one. especially the last and the 3rd to last shot! But every single pic is cool, I like how you captured the city scenery and how your photoshopping produced a slightly worn out feel to it. 👍 👍 👍

Prost! :cheers:

Very Nice KTB! 👍 I'm still trying to make shots look like that! :) Also that girl you were talking to MUST, be a blonde! That shot is awesome though.

Bloody hell, Ken... When you say it's your best, you don't kid around..

Especially like these works of art:

img02171110ud.th.jpg
img0232118vq.th.jpg
img0237111ha.th.jpg

Awesome work, mate. 👍

Jetboy

Diggin the whole set, Ive been thinking about buying that mobil nsx, but its been popping up a lot lately....so Ill wait.:dopey:

Thanks everyone for checking these out :)

PERFECT BALANCE - thank you for the nice comments.

Vonie - I'm glad you like how I represented the Mobil 1.

appie17 - thank you for the feedback.

bjc-3000 - I always love a detailed reply :) I was thinking of cropping out the watermark, but then again I never have been a man to erase it. I figured I'd just as well keep it in.

freddy86 - I appreciate the compliment :)

ekmatt9 - thanks for looking. I have to disagree with your critique lately that my pics are too blurry. Scenery is an integral component of my photos; however to include it in the shot it is pertinent to use blur to keep the illusion of reality.

*McLaren* - I'm glad you like the tribute. I'm even more glad you made it your temporary dektop :)

[empty space] - thanks for the thumbs up.

JFM92_GTRacer - these shots were fairly easy to do in the GIMP once I got into a rhythm. I have no clue what the girl looks like, lol

franz - I appreciate your comment about my composition, I think it is the most important element of my photos.

Jetboys427 - I appreciate your wonderful words!

G-T-4-Fan - I'm glad you really like them! Hopefully my next update will be as good or better.

sejtur - I'm glad you find them to be realistic.

vr6gti72 - I'm happy you like them all. :)

Some British action coming soon...

I just had a look at some of your recent updates kenny, the NSX is nice but I really like the set of the Honda City, some excellent shots in there. 👍

Just saw your gallery(took some time) very cool, very unique gallery, looks that you can take any type of picture

wow!!! you are leet!!!!!! *hats off to ya* thanks for the tips ^_^ they helped a ton! im lookin forward to see more of your shots 👍👍👍

^haha i have 3 thumbs

Back