TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Thanks dude, your good at finding good phototravel angles, for some reason thats my favorite shots out af all the updates. The second to last lotus shot and the first caterham phototravel looks really good.

(check out my Christmas update) ;)

Your lucky you picked a car Matt, what I would do for a new year request is one person who posts up a car gets one of the spots for a new years request. And the other person I pick, that person who gets the 2nd spot is Yoda.

Because he missed out on a Christmas treat, and glad you like them guys.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Your lucky you picked a car Matt, what I would do for a new year request is one person who posts up a car gets one of the spots for a new years request. And the other person I pick, that person who gets the 2nd spot is Yoda.

Because he missed out on a Christmas treat, and glad you like them guys.
haha thanks TVR,

TVR why are you never onxfire? :grumpy: i could just tell you somthing then just go on i will be on.

Gallery News - 26th Dec 05

The people who got Christmas Photomode presents are allowed to remove the copyright in there presents. Since I still trying to remove the GT4 Copyright logo in my future updates.

On another note the screens that were first done in URL links on the first page, may get remixes in the future folks.

GT-One Lover
nice pics;>
how do you remove the Copyright logo? With photoshop?
@ TVR&Ferrari Fan
what's your favorite RACE CAR(GT1, GTP, Group C,...) and WHY?
I think I don't have to tell which one is my love.....
we can also discuss it here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=74538 :lol:
I know you need to use photo editing programs, just been having problems getting the stamp tool to work and stuff. Oh and Yoda you have till Thursday 29th Nov 05 to put up your request, sorry if its like I am rushing and all.

But I need the request a cople days before New Year, so I can get the basic shots done and ready for photoshopping.

sorry im late to reply tvr, but my computer was at a shop until about 2 hours ago. anyway, thanks for the pics man. they are amazing. my favorites are the phototravel pics. they are amazing. i expecially like the jaguar phototravel pics.

Thanxs Pain Killer do you still remember you are allowed to remove the copyright from your present. Since I said you can if you want.

Gallery News - 29th Dec 05

If Yoda does not post up later this Thursday someone else, will be picked to request a car foe a New Years day treat. Yoda it will be there win, if you do not pick.

Someone else will be greatful aswell.

ok for the new years thing, i want... um....
how about my favorite car in the world, a Blue 300ZX 2nd gen of any year, at infineon raceway. :drool:

Your request is my command. Glad you posed up Yoda, sorry if I rushed you a bit, but well i need to do it in advance.

Before photoshopping it.

Gallery News - 31st Dec 05

A new update before the New Year treats could be up today, in other news. I be looking to do a tribute for the NSX and Clio V6, since there not being made anymore folks.

2006 New Years Treat
To: eMatt - From: TVR&Ferrari_Fan

2006 New Years Treat
To: Yoda - From: TVR&Ferrari_Fan

But I am glad i finally sorted out removing the copyright logo.

I think i may treat the Volvo fans on GTP and Volvo fan club also on GTP, to a photomode treat in my next update. Well after this one.

FPV

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
I think i may treat the Volvo fans on GTP and Volvo fan club also on GTP, to a photomode treat in my next update. Well after this one.

FPV

A few are a bit to dark for my liking, other than that the only real bone I have to pick is that your personal signature takes over the Picture way way to much, it takes the focus off the the whole picture.

If I was to rate them I would go 6/10, would be a 7/10 if the signature was fixed up and even maybe a 8/10 if a few pictures were a bit brighter.

Only just learned to remove the copyright logo, looking to improve the signature on future updates. Also I did push the brightness and contrast up in Photoshop, with some of my custom made levels in Photoshop aswell.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Only just learned to remove the copyright logo, looking to improve the signature on future updates.

I hate removing that copyright logo, sometimes I can get it right and other times It's hell, but I am only a begginer photoshop user so I might suck at it.

Just made a edit to my last reply eastley. Also I can see the car fine, is it just your eyes messing around with you lol.

Like I said only just learned to remove the copyright, my signature is still a work in process Pain.

Also you may want to resize the pictures to 800x600 or even 640x480, resize them with highest qaulity, I was told this once so when it opens in Imageshack it does not have to resize itself.

Here is something its called:

Photoshopping

Told people i do different styles from time to time. Glad you like them Matt, but it seems eastley may be the only rating critic & rating reviewer in my gallery lol.

@eastley: I do a select few to resize to those sizes in every update.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Here is something its called:

Photoshopping

Told people i do different styles from time to time. Glad you like them Matt, but it seems eastley may be the only rating critic & rating reviewer in my gallery lol.

@eastley: I do a select few to resize to those sizes in every update.

My aim in the year 2006 is to bring out the best in people, if me being a Critic to yours and many other pictures ends up bringing out the best in people then my job is done.

The pictures are pretty good anyway :) Never said they weren't.

Back