Duk's Photo Gallery

• Thread starter DuckRacer
  • 967 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
That must be made of chrome its so shiny!! :scared:
Got to be the most perfect pics I have ever seen. IMO.
Keep up the good work 👍

I just made this:

fordgt58ol.jpg

I don't have my next full update planned, so some suggestions would be nice.

Jaggies?!?!?!?! I was like , wow, this is smooth. Not enough action for me, but I don't know here ekmatt is getting jaggies from.

The only thing Matt could be talking about is the front air dam/scoop thing on the Saleen... which is like that, not jaggies.

Otherwise, there's some jaggies in his coffee or something :crazy:

My only complaint about the photo is a personal one... for my tastes, it is a bit dark and pale, but I'm pretty sure you weren't going for nice bright and pretty here.

too sharp? the road is blurred to show speed, etc but the cars look like they havd been pasted on top.... maybe its just me.

anyhow, if i had made it i'd be stoked :)

that pic is superb how did you made it

btw thnx for dropping a comment in my gallery

I like it too. Yes, perhaps a tad too much sharpness, but no real bad jaggies here. The blurred ground/sharp cars look right to my eyes. If the Saleen had been in a bright grass green though and would be a little bit less "whiteouted"...

Prost! :cheers:

@ ekmatt - I don't really notice any jaggies, unless you're talking about the air intakes on the Saleen's bumper. But that's supposed to be there.

@ Vonie - Thanks.

@ PB - Thanks.

@ kennythebomb - Dark? IMO I think it's one of my brightest pics that I've ever made. I thought I went crazy with the brightness/contrast. :crazy:

@ Div - Well, kinda hard to fix... I tried motion blurring it, but PSP8's motion blur tool absolutely sucks. Not even realistic. 👎 But thanks anyway.

@ ving - Yeah, it looks that way a bit. :indiff:

@ appie17 - I used PSP8 for brightness/contrast, saturation, blurring, and sharpening.

@ bjc-3000 - I may have to try that. I'll post the results when I get it done.

@ sejtur - Motion blur sucks in PSP8, so sadly, it's hard to do.

Anyway, I have a ton of PSP wallpapers of my pics, so if you have a PSP, you may just like them. They're without my sig, so you can pretent that you made them yourself. ;)

Here they are... I used the zip upload, so sorry for the black bars. :indiff:

They're all my best ones, so you get no cruddy ones. :)

@ kennythebomb - Dark? IMO I think it's one of my brightest pics that I've ever made. I thought I went crazy with the brightness/contrast. :crazy:

You're right - that's what I should have said. Too much contrast for me, but if that's what you wanted then go for it.

I like 1, 9, and 13 of this new set.

BTW - I have a new update in case you want to check it out.

WOOW! Such a great bunch of photos in one post is awesome! Love em all! The green jaguar picture is delicious. The scenery shot next to it is the best scenery pictureI have ever seen!

Major + for this update! 👍 (they truly are your best)

@ kennythebomb - Thanks. Glad you like them. :)

@ ekmatt - Thanks.

@ speedy_2 - Thanks.

@ freddy86 - Well, no one wants a cruddy shot for a wallpaper. :P Think of this as an all-stars update. ;)

@ PB - Thanks. The only think I didn't like was the grass rendering at the bottom right corner of the pic. 👎

I don't have a next update planned. Update requests are now open, but I want to do a pre-70's car.

The 9th shot is the best, hands down. It has scenery, it is sharp, it is very near perfect. 👍

Pre-70s? How about the VW Karmann-Ghia? :) With white side tires of course. :P

:( Why is the Sauber C9 left to the last place? The M3 GTR Race car at what-ever-the-mountain-scenery-track-is is great! I like them all! And you're right, there are no cruddy ones :dopey:

Nice wallpapers Duck. The 9th shot is great 👍

Since they are very good, why not post them Here?
Or maybe a preview and a link to your gallery, because not everyone visits the GT4 photo and video forum. Just a suggestion.:)

Request : Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO ('64) (with daytons) :D

Edit : Or : Nissan Skyline Sport Coupe (BLRA-3) ('62) both would be nice for pre 70s

awesome pictures! thank you for the tips, they helped alot! I went ahead and took your advice and updated my gallery, check it out when u have the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back