Not open for further replies.
Volkswagen Karmenn Ghia Coupe

<image removed because of crappiness>

Karmann4.jpg

Karmann3.jpg

Karmann2.jpg

Karmann1.jpg

Here's the crap pic in thumbnail:

I'm using Photobucket, and it's awesome. :D Probably saved 5 minutes.

Well, I wasn't expecting THIS good shots when I asked for the Karmann-Ghia. :drool:

The first one has a great feeling, I really like the combination of the blurred background and the razor-sharp lightpost. The second one looks a bit oversaturated but it just adds to the style of the shot, another great picture. The third one is my favourite, the warmth of a autumn day can almost be felt! The fourth one is what I would call a recognition photo, it shows the beauty of the lines of the car. The fifth one had a great battle with the third one of being the best, and it lost, not because it was bad, no way, it is superb, but the other one is better. :)

Big thanks for making pictures that match the looks of the car. Gorgeous. 👍

The only pic I don't like is #1, but the rest are awesome. Great job without motion/radial blur.👍 And PT only too.:)

Those shots are all amazing (maybe except for nr.1)! That car really shines as if you'd washed it all day long...

Great and very clean update!👍

Great work!!! I'm extremely impressed. 👍 I also wanted to thank you for the tips you've given me about brightness. I hope my work has somewhat improved. :nervous: ;)

Nice updates Duck!!

The 2nd and 3rd of the Karmann are very nice and shining 👍

I really like the 1st pic in the Prowler update, awesome angle and colors 👍 👍

awsome pics man. the 1st and last big ones are my favorites. i like the color and angle in the first and the reflections in the last. 👍

Nice variety of shots, and I like the weirdy outline pic...!

The 2nd shot of the Karmann is, well, :eek: :drool:

Huge and well organised gallery overall as well, Great job... 👍

Great pictures! And I am a fan of the Prowler (Guess I'm the only one here :lol:)! 👍 Mine is in yellow, but I think I'm going to go for a silver one as well. :cool: That colour rocks!!!

Feel free to drop by my gallery anytime. :)

Hi there, nice update man! All pics are cool - I esepecially like the photoshopped b&w pic. What was the thought behind it? does it have a name? I know its a silly question to ask, but it is so obviously different to the other pics, i just thought you might of thought of a name for it! :dopey:

Anyway, excuse my mad ramblings! Ive had a look at some of your gallery, and i like what I've seen so far. The gold 'n' purple DB9 are excellent, as is your Cien update. keep those updates coming mate! :crazy:

nice updates Duck. very good pics on the karmenn & I like the first big one on the prowler & the last two thumbs.

nice work :)👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back