Check Out My Best: Power to the Pavement 1/17/06

sar593 - thanks for taking the time to look through my gallery, I really appreciate it. I try to expand and take every kind of style pics there are.

FaLLeNAn9eL - I'm glad you liked my tips. Speaking of more pics...

just wait 5 minutes :sly:

A Trial Run

TVR V8S - Trial Mountain

Everybody says photos taken at Trial Mountain are dull and colorless.

I aim to disagree.

It was hard to lay back on the saturation, but I think I kept a more realistic look throughout.

What are your favorites?

Vonie - thanks for stopping by with such fine words :)

*McLaren* - thanks, I think I saw one other person use it, and I was planning on using this car anyway.

ekmatt9 - care to elaborate on which are too bright or dark?

sejtur - glad you like my comp entries and my amount of contrast.

JFM92_GTRacer - sure, it's still kinda plain but even though it took more work I was still able to get some color and realism out of it. I'm surprised you like that one best.

Nice shots mate! Great car! Many of them look quite real! Good you used the standard rims for it!

- Maybe it was me you saw using that car in my first update of my gallery! (=> check it out if you like :) )

Absolutely a nice car
one of my V8S is white as well
the one you picked for entry is very nice
truely realistic but it will be perfect if it is less blurry

freddy86 - I try to keep the stock rims on a car, as a purist :) Unless they're just askin' to be swapped. Glad you like how I did these pics. Come to think of it, it was your gallery that I happened to quickly see that TVR in.

franz - cool man, I'm happy you like my comp entry.

After looking through your gallery I can bring myself to say, I mean, write only one thing: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: Fantastic work! I love it!!!

P.S. Thanks for taking a look at my gallery. :) I hope that even though I don't correct my pictures before posting them you still liked them. I think the pictures are more pure that way. (That, or I'm just to lazy! ;) )

Rohrl-fan - Thank you for loving my gallery :sly:

I realize most people don't bother to spend the time to really make their pics look as best as they can, so everybody just resizes them. Oh well, can't expect everyone to do what I do. Yours still look great 👍

appie17 "the best way to get the best pics is to work with ps right" - Well I would say composition is most important. The best pics are the ones that even without any PS work you still say "damn that's nice."

bjc-3000 - glad you like it :)

Update coming soon to a gallery near you...

Hi there! thanks for the comments you left at my gallery, they were much appreciated - thats the second time you've given me positive feedback. It was your original comment about a Corvette pic i posted, that made me think that maybe I had what it takes to put up a gallery here at GTP.

I have studied other artists here, and one thing I've learned is that the feedback you leave at other galleries is always fair and encouraging. Thanks again for your positive feedback, and feel free to pick at my images, because there is a fault or two in everyone I take. :sly:

now, onto your pictures... i like your style a lot, especially your use of filters - something I plan on doing more of over time. your TVR V8S update is awsome, they are all great, but my favorites are the 9th, 10th, all the 3rd row, and all the 5th row. The 7th pic is really impressive, it has an almost mediterranean look to it! Keep up the good work mate! :dopey:

If anyone plans to take a shot of the V8S in the future, then you should keep the original rims on. It makes the car look more in the right way, also I love the lastest update.

Your have made me a happy person today, after seeing your update.

magburner - I'm glad I had a part in giving you confidence in putting up your own gallery. It certainly is doing well already. Your style would make great calendar photos, which is what I thought immediately when I saw that old Vette under the trees.

I'm also happy somebody finally pointed out that 7th pic. It's one of the easily-overlooked ones that I really like how it came out.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan - Thanks for looking and enjoying, glad you were happier after leaving :)

Update in ~ 5 minutes.

Kenny, your angel and color satuation on your shot's is right on the dot! Personnaly, I like the Trial Mountain track, but I could never seem to get the right shot on that track. I never though cars on that track ever looked good, but you changed my mind, Kenny! Keep up the great work!

Power to the Pavement!

Nissan R89CP - Sears Point

power7tc.jpg

Shooting at Sears Point is cheating compared to Trial Mountain, my gosh the color editing was sooooo much easier! It still was a lot of work in MS Photo Editor to clean up the close-up shots.

Anyway, enjoy the pics, and as always I love to hear feedback on your favorites.

out done yourself again huhhhh? making me jealous again huhhhh?? :lol: amazing update dude 👍
the 5th one on the first row is awesome! its just sooo purty 👍

Back