Not open for further replies.
"Minolta at the Green Hell"

minolta8banner6ag.jpg

And the laptime is for Deep Forest. ;)

minolta54ig.jpg

minolta60dr.jpg

minolta75nw.jpg

minolta96qk.jpg

This is for my BESTuners report, so look out for that today.

And I'm working on the Commodore update, too. So I'm not forgetting.

I like the first big one very much, excellent combining of brightness and darkness. 👍

Nice pics. The angles feel very familiar to me though, I used very much of those. The laptime is not for the Nurb, I think? :)

Cool pis man! I like the 1st best of all. keep 'em comin'! :dopey:

Well thats one hell of a lap time man!!! :confused: :lol: ;) The first and the last ones is just fantastic 👍 one the other two the car looks a bit to sharp for my taste :indiff: :cheers:

@ Rohrl-fan - Thanks. :)

@ integra.98 - Thanks. :)

@ Greycap - Thanks. :)

@ sejtur - It's kind of ironic. The Nurburgring has more than 170 corners, yet all the angles seem repetitive. And the laptime is at Deep Forest. ;)

@ appie17 - Thanks. :)

@ magburner - Thanks. :)

@ Krame - Thanks. :)

@ MK3 - Thanks. :)

@ M3_CSL - Haha, it's for Deep Forest. Glad you like them. 👍

@ Vonie - Really? I'm surprised you guys are liking it this much. :eek:

If I smile any more my face will stay like it. :crazy:

Ok, I'm on Costco.com, and I saw Photoshop Elements for $80. And before I buy it, I have some q's about it.

1. Does it have radial blur?

2. Is it's motion blur realistic, like it doesn't look like it's smudged in one direction?

3. Can I use 1 CD to install the program on multiple computers? Or do I have to buy multiple CDs for multiple PCs?

Thanks,
Duck

always been a fan of group c/lmps at nordschliefe. the first one is the best with the very nice colours and contrast. high contrast or low gamma?

Duck, go ahead and get Elements. If Div can do incredible stuff like what he does, than trust me, you would be able to do the same 👍 And plus, it's only $80, I wouldn't mind spending that much for a program close to CS...

"Appetizer"

gto255ki.jpg

gto266cr.jpg

minolta110fz.jpg

I got a new flash drive, and took some test photos, and here they are. I also got Elements, but I need to get used to it. :indiff:

For some reason I really like the first pic, although I hate muscle cars. Good luck with elements, you should be able to do a lot, Div uses version 2.0, and you have a newer one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back