Not open for further replies.
"GTO Rally"

11947.jpg

11950.jpg

11953.jpg

11956.jpg

11968.jpg

11969.jpg

I'm trying a different image hosting site called ImgFree. With the thumbnails that look cut off, clikc on then for the ok version. And there's supposed to be 23 pics.

Wow. THat 4th big shot is insane Duck! Overall awesome update and great colors! đź‘Ť

BTW Duck check out my new updates: "That Thrill of Racing pt.1&2" please. :)

Thanks guys. :D

I was considering to rename this "Barrett-Jackson Special" since it's going on this week in Arizona, and it's a classic muscle car, so, what do you think?

Speaking of that, I went there yesterday, and managed to snap a few rolls of film there. When I get them put on a Kodak CD, I'll show them to you all. đź‘Ť

Wow, I really like those pics, especially the first big one.đź‘Ť đź‘Ť Check out my latest update if you have the time.

Damn nice shots, but are those Advan RGII's? whatever they are, imo, they look terrible on that car.

@ Revolution. - Thanks.

@ appie17 - If you're going to complain about the ugliness of the car, please do it somewhere else. Thank you. :)

@ Rohrl-fan - Thanks.

@ Fletch - Thanks.

@ integra.98 - Thanks.

This is really really worth looking at! Those are some of the best scenery pics I have ever seen from GT4! đź‘Ť đź‘Ť The big ones are great as well but somehow in shot 2 the yellow (or gold) rims kinda make it look a little bit cheap! For the rest I can't complain about anything! :eek:

Really nice heli pics, and the other pics are very nice too, great job.đź‘Ť
But the car/wheel/track-combo sucks IMO.

@ freddy86 - Thanks. At least you don't see the rims a lot! :crazy:

@ chocobo - Thanks.

@ sejtur - Thanks. But you asked for the rims! :P

Now you're back to that avatar?! Just pick one, B! Arrggghhhhh....!

I'm not really inspired to comment on any pics right now, though I can say you're starting to resemble vr6 with the whole muscle car-ugly rims-dirt track thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back