WRS'ers and their ride...

No thank-you!

My mind is quite happy residing in Kate Bekinsale's Latex clad nether's, thank you very much!

At least she has a better bod in latex than Carrie-Anne Moss, but only just!!!!!!!

:sly:
Neil

Well, here's mine:

1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R
SHigSpeed Custom Koni 8611 double adjustable shortened strut race suspension (coilovers, rear pillowball mounts, front Ground Control Camber/Caster plates)
SHigSpeed lower control arm brace
Cold Air Intake
Hotshot Header
JWT ECU
Custom 2.25" exhaust, Maxima dual path muffler
Progress Swaybars
NX2000 Brakes, Hawk Blue Race Pads (for track)
Short shifter
Quaife LSD
JWT Clutch
Lightened (9 lb) CrMo Flywheel
JWT S3 Cams
UR Underdrive Pulleys
Schroth 4 Point harness
Strut Tower Braces Front and Rear
Race "Shoes": Lenso VPD 13" x 7.5 Wheels (9.5 lbs each!) and 215-50-13 Kumho Ecsta V700 (or V710) race tires (comarable to R3s?)

That's about it. Sleeper looks, embarasses drivers (albeit usually rookie and clueless) in Porsches and Corvettes at the track. Rain days? ROCK!

I get my real track jones take care of at any of California's tracks as a driving instructor. Have driven Infineon, Laguna Seca, Buttonwillow, Streets of Willow, Thunderhill, and Firebird in AZ.

Here's a pic of me in the cones. LOVE autocross...

-SHig

heh... Just thought about it. If I were to describe my car in terms of NISMO Tune Shop:
Exhaust and Air Filter: Semi-Racing
NA Tuning: Stage II
Racing Chip
Clutch: Sport
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
LSD: 2-Way
Suspension: Fully Customizable
Tires: Racing Medium (R3)
Increase Rigidity

You've done some nice work there SHig, did you do the mods by yourself, or did the monkees turn a wrench or two? How much did the cold air intake effect performance?

All my own doing. I designed and fabricated the coilovers, front STB, intake, short shifter, and lower control arm brace. I've built up quite a collection of tools in the garage by making parts for my car, proving them, and then selling them to like-minded B13 chassis Nissan enthusiasts.

The intake was a nice boost. Probably the best bang-for-the-buck mod you can do for power. Very noticeable SOTP improvement in power/torque, and the sound at WOT is heavenly! :^)

-SHig

If your car is from 2000, then ROB 256 R must be a plate that you have bought since the R as a suffix registration must date back to the mid-70's.

Good knowledge 👍 Yeah it's a private plate. My name's Rob Read so it's quite a good one for me.

frontleftsmall1bg.jpg

A 1995 SEAT Cordoba. It's massive 1.8L engine pushing out an amazing 66kw (88hp!). Those 14 inch Alloys are gnarly, with nice wide holes so every one can see those awesome rear drum brakes. The Sunroof is so totally hardcore it doesn't even open and that rear wing adds some much needed downforce when I'm travelling at my extreme (un-tested) top speed of 195km/h (121 mph!!! Seriously!).

I took her on a defensive driving course yesterday. She held up extremely well, except when it came to braking. By my third emergency stop my brakes were cooked. I think I'm also going to need to get some new tyres, as I got some nice understeer going around my local round-a-bout in the rain on the way home. The only really annoying thing is that it requires 95 RON, which seems stupid for a engine pushing out 36kw/L.

And I am the not so proud owner of the worst.
(at least until I find pics of my brother's car,that I usually drive,and have re-built)

Electric.......
(at least until I find pics of my brother's car,that I usually drive,and have re-built)
I bet that many people here believe that mine is worse than yours :D

1993 Nissan 200sx

I'm tempted to start drifting with this :)

S13 Facelift Version
Viscous LSD
(Rebuilt engine dropped in after 95k miles)
Flame Red, Factory sunroof
ABS, Power Windows/Mirrors
Power Steering
Momo 'Race' steering wheel.
Full S14 Leather interior.Pioneer 40x4 Stereo with 6 disc Autochanger and remote control.
Pioneer 2 way front speakers
Pillar mounted Autometer SportComp Boost Gauge (PSI) 200SX embossed floor mats (Front and Rear)
JBL 3-way 6x9son reinforced rear shelf
Clifford Eagle Alarm
Toad Immobiliser
16" OZ Racing 'Saturn Plus' Alloy wheels
205/50/ZR16s.Pzeros on front.Eagle F1 on rear.
SE Rear Spoiler,Bonnet vents,Clear Indicators and sidelights
Anti-Pop-up sidelight conversion
HiPower discrete Front Fogs.
Wilwood 4 pot lightweight Dynalite Racing Calipers
Brembo Grooved 280mm discs.Greenstuff pads.
SE one-off AntiFlex Master Cylinder Brace.
Leda Performance adjustable front dampers
KYB Rear dampers
Leda uprated and -25mm springs all round
Powerflex rear subframe bushes.

CA18DET with:
Balanced Bottom End ,Big End Shells replaced
Ported Head, T28 Turbo (15 Psi = 260bhp)
Braided Oil Feed, Walbro fuel pump
Sylvia Engineering Stage 2 ECU
SE Front Mounted Intercooler
Electric Fan conversion with thermostat and override switch.
SE Performance Air Filter
Mongoose complete Stainless Steel, twin exit exhaust system
Rebuilt gearbox with S14 internals.
Greddy Profec B Boost controller

Attachments

• sx.JPG
    sx.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 42
Electric.......

You probably don't have the noisiest car, but you do have the most beautiful sounding car :sly:
I'm only worried about your side mirror, but maybe you spend most time on the inner lane 💡

I have a 1.3 VW Polo Coupe (1994). Not fast with it's 54 bhp, but it handles great and is enjoying to drive :)

Points to his "wrecked my car..." thread in the Cars in General forum... :(

I've got everyone beat right now. :sly:

"No car" is the worst kind to have.

What I've been driving since the accident?

Depending on what is avalible, either a 2001 Corolla LE or a Mercedes 320 SD '83. 👍

The benz cruises like a champ and the corolla has amazing torque for its size (little 4 speed auto helps that).

I've smoked many Integras with that corolla (although I think that came down to the drivers more than anything... I mean, you would think the Fanboys in this area would learn that launching at 2,000 rpm just doesn't get the job done :lol: ).

Hugo Boss
I have a 1.3 VW Polo Coupe (1994). Not fast with it's 54 bhp, but it handles great and is enjoying to drive :)

Whats its top speed on the autobahn?

My daily driver....

2003 Nissan 350Z Touring in Chrome Silver
Mods:
JWT clutch
JWT flywheel
JWT popcharger
Gutted cats
Borla Exhaust
Technosquare ECU
Nismo S-Tune suspension
Nismo S-Tune sway bars
Hawk HPS brake pads
Celica GT rear spoiler
Current wheels - Volk SF Challenge 19x9.5 with 245/35 F 19x10.5 with 295/30 R

uno.jpg

dose.jpg

tres.jpg

My race car...

1989 Honda Civic HB
Too many mods to list

civic91.jpg

I am beginning to drool all over the place with the latest additions, farout there are some very nice rides out there. Those wheels look spectacular dainbramage :crazy: 👍

Baby number 1:

Subaru Impreza WRX STi Version 5.

2.0 litre turbo
5-speed Modena dog box
Drummond 50mm struts
Motec engine management
Front and rear mechanical LSD
etc.

Baby number 2:

Subaru Impreza RS

2.5 litre NA
Drummond 50mm struts
Slightly bigger exhaust.

Everything else is standard. This was a one-make series car in the Australian Championship.

Oh, and my daily driver is a Subaru Forester GT. :D

1989 Toyota Pickup

Stock everything except radio (broke in 1999, replaced last year) and seats (stock was leather, reupholstered right before the radio broke).

Pic later.

Here are two shots of my little loud thing:

Its had a few mods, and yes, the passenger side (im english) is totally dented, which is why you can only see the drivers side!

just kidding.

Incidentally, rob, thats a nice Vti, any clues on where to buy mod bits for your civic that you'd care to pass on?

The civic is a 1.6 SOHC Esi, with a custom cat-less exhaust, Filter with cold air intake, and a large bore sticking out the back. Japanese stylee...
She's somewhere between 135 and 140BHP i wish.
I also lowered the car 40mm, and stuck some wolfrace octanes on there, 17's in black with a chrome lip.

Future mods include an engine swap, and brake upgrade, starting tomorrow, now i have time, and new strut braces front and rear to help me with roundabouts.

cool.

Nice rides in here!
:irked:👍

Wow... thanks for all the comments everyone.

I don't have my fenders rolled yet so they do rub a little when I'm going up a steep driveway at an angle (I just stay away from them for now).

Here's another shot of them...

DSC01273.jpg

dainbramage
Wow... thanks for all the comments everyone.

I don't have my fenders rolled yet so they do rub a little when I'm going up a steep driveway at an angle (I just stay away from them for now).

Here's another shot of them...
keep an eye on the wear pattern on that, i had to roll my guards too, coz i picked up a vicious wear pattern on the inside right from it rubbing on the guard... inside was bald, yet there was nearly 50%tread on the outside of the tyre :yuck:

Back