• Thread starter Dick Steel
  • 910 comments
Thanks guys! :)

Lancer 1600GSR Rally Car ('74)

lancer45ui.jpg

lancer37gk.jpg

lancer22et.jpg

Please comment!

What shall I say, can´t give you any tips. Your pics are awesome. I love the Beetle pics. 👍 👍 👍
Nothing else to do than photoshopping during the long finnish winter nights, or why are there so many Finns here which produce such an outstanding quality? :dopey: Nah, I think there´s at least two more things to do. 💡

Kippis! :cheers:

Hey, great pics mate! I really like your DTM pics. MYfavorites are the 2nd and 4th Abt pics, and the alfa shot is awsome! Your lancer shots are great, the B/W theme really adds to the images. My favourties of them are the 2nd and 4rd. Keep up the good work mate! :dopey:

Awsome! I nearly choked on my coffee when I saw the first pic, the car looks fantastic! I agree with Krame, the first and last are definitely the best. Great work mate, keep 'em coming! :dopey:

Man I have to say the Elise updates are the best! Love the first one 👍 The secone one was cool :) The next one looks as if the Elise is at its highest speed and everything else becomes a blur behind :lol: And the last one is the best!! (well to me anyway :))

You've made some very nice updates these past few days!!! 👍 (Even the only Belgian car in the game! Sweet!!!) Excellent shots! Keep 'em coming!!!

Back