:::Dick Steel's Gallery::: Toyota GT-One

• Thread starter Dick Steel
  • 910 comments
Awsome work on the 2CV mate! 👍 Damn that pic is sweet! Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

If you get chance feel free to check my gallery, and leave comments. 👍

Holy crap!
Awesome stuff. The color on the Elise looks just perfect.
The Ruf is amazing as well.
They are all just so awesome.

You should enter the comps, Dick.

It's that I don't think you have access to all those nice supercars (okay, and a pink 2CV! :lol:), because otherwise I would start to think that you're photographing these cars for real and make them look like GT4 pics! :lol: They're so good, they almost do look real. Awesome stuff! I'm a fan!!! :)

Awesome shots DS 👍
all your photos are simple and clean
they all look very good I must say
keep it up :)

Thanks for the comments guys! :)

Subaru Impreza WRX Sti '96

subaru67wi.jpg

subaru45oh.jpg

Hey just went through your gallery and wow alot of awesome pics! Nice work with your Ruf CTR, I like the 3rd one the best. The 350z GT4 Limited Edition has alot of nice angles in them. You also manage to get some great contrast on the scenery too 👍. Nice work on the Gillet Vertigo & the DMC Delorean :) But awesome work on that Chevrolet Camaro Z28! Loved every single one of them :lol: They were very nice shots! With the Citroen 2cv, I like how the background just softens out. Your Sti WRX was diffinitely one of my fav (I like the 1st one). However when I caught sight of your JGTC updates, I just couldn't help it but :drool:. Being a huge fan of the JGTC, your pics certainly looks like the real thing :dopey: The 2 Supras were very exciting :lol: (Every one of them were the best). Great JGTC update and thanks for your comments at my gallery 👍. Keep 'em' coming.

Much handdrawn blur, I assume? The pics look great I think, I like the simple but dynamic feel they have, and how you put the car into the center of attention. The Viper pic has two interesting white lines (curbs and fence) that diverge into the back- and foreground, while the car emerges between these lines. Great! I also like how you presented the pics. Both have red cars in front of a green background, but the movements leads the eye in different angles and directions. 👍 👍 👍

Prost :cheers:

Great work on that Alfa... a question, are those the original rims? Still, they look very nice 👍

Nice work on the Alfa, Pics #1 to 4 are my favorite! 👍 Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

Wow!!! It seems I've missed quite some updates! And they're all so good to! 👍 Awesome stuff!!! I love the JGTC Supra's, the Golf and the Alfa best, but the rest looks snappy as well! Keep 'em coming!

PERFECT BALANCE
That is one ugly car IMO, but cool pics.
Thanks you! :grumpy: I drive one of those every day. :lol: (But I have to admit that GT4 doesn't do the car justice... :irked: )

Back