Duk's Photo Gallery

• Thread starter DuckRacer
  • 967 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice update! My faves are the 1st, 4th and last. Keep up the good work! :dopey:

Nice shots duck, not fond of the car, but great angles and editing. I like the shots of the peoples shadows, and the one that looks as if someone from the crowd took it.

In one of the PP pictures, the cars wheels are off the ground, 3rd picture i belive. and that last one looks like a sniper with james bond!

gt_masta
I like the shadows of the crowd in the 4th one and the angle of the last one is very creative, like if someone in the crowd took it. Very nice work 👍

I downloaded PS Elements Tryout and so far it seems pretty good.

Yea i agree with gt_masta the 4th pic is real great! Good job Duck...

Ah...there she is.
I really like the hot air balloon and and the hairpin one.

Great job.

Wow, those shots are so clean and nice. The shadows of the people is pretty cool. Stop by my gallery if you get the time.

"Back in Silver"

slrmclaren0014mt.jpg

slrmclaren0029cl.jpg

slrmclaren0035si.jpg

slrmclaren0040gg.jpg

slrmclaren0062sc.jpg

slrmclaren0073fn.jpg

I wasn't well prepared for the blur in the 5th. "When the SLR reaches warp speed"? Great pics though 👍 Very clean, I like the 3rd, and the scenery in the 4th also stands out. Good job!

Excellent update mate. I too was taken by the blur in the 5th pic, it looks wierd, but is really cool! Kinda bends your head looking at it! Out of the rest, the 2nd and 3rd are my favorites, keep up the good work! 👍

Wow clean pics, nice angles, the second one is my favorite, but the car isn't moving in the second to last pic (The wheels are still)

Nice, I like the third, fourth and sixth.
The fifth looks like a tricky shot to blur with the winding of the road. You could have moved the focal point of the blur a little bit up and to the right and it wuold have looked much better. But not bad, still.

Great over all.

Nice. 👍 I really like these pics. Favs are 1,2,5, and 6. Drop by my gallery if you get the time.

The 5th one is pretty cool, but you should have blurred the wheels, but the cuting is good.

Good overall work Duck 👍

I tried blurring the wheels on the 5th one, but it looked better without the blurring than with it.

But thanks for all the feedback. :cheers:

A very NFS (That wasn't to be offensive. :D) style shot for five. I love it! 👍👍👍👍👍

@ Jetboys - Thanks. :D

@ JFM - Huh? I know what you're talking about on the last one (and maybe #3), but I don't see any jaggies in the other pics. :odd:

Nice pics dude, for help with the wheel blurring, you have to stretch the wheels out into a circle, then blur it, then squish it back, that way it acually looks like its spinning, instead of just getting deformed. Also, for pictures with zoom blur, its usually better to have an angle fairly close to the ground, because the way you have it now, the blur is acually pointing into the car instead of going the direction its going. That way you have it now only really works in a shot that is directly from behind, and/or on a straight road.

Great updates Duċk 👍

The Pikes Peak pics are really cool, hard to pic a favorite.

The scenery pic of the SLR update is my favorite, just awesome!!!

Nice pictures! About the fifth one. How do you make that blur that makes it stand out so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back