Duk's Photo Gallery

• Thread starter DuckRacer
  • 967 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone. :D

Anyone else see this?
Well, I don't actually know what is "this" but if you mean the black beauty, it's gorgeous. The FPV was also great, what car were those wheels from? :)

Sure I see it. :) But I never saw that background. Nice Idea. What I don´t really like is how close the car is to the bottom of the pic. Could have let some space down there. I also like the FPV, I´m always impressed of how GT4 renders the rims in Photo Travel.

Prost! :cheers:

Greycap
Well, I don't actually know what is "this" but if you mean the black beauty, it's gorgeous. The FPV was also great, what car were those wheels from? :)
There weren't from any car, they were some BBS rims I spotted out.

bjc-3000
Sure I see it. :) But I never saw that background. Nice Idea. What I don´t really like is how close the car is to the bottom of the pic. Could have let some space down there. I also like the FPV, I´m always impressed of how GT4 renders the rims in Photo Travel.

Prost! :cheers:
I took that pic when I first started taking photomode shots, back when I was a n00b... but I know better now. Thanks for the advice. :)

Vonie
Looks good, Duck. Nice and shiny.

BTW: It's TGI Friday's.
Oh, whoops. Brainfart. :dunce:

Hehe, you shouldve blurred the background a bit, it looks pretty crappy with all those pixels around the mc logo. :) But the overall pic is nice.

"A Very German Photo"

sl5002edited7gq.jpg

wow duck where have YOU been? im loving the preview man, it looks amazing! when will the full update come up? i cant wait :D

This is really nice duck! I love the colours in this shot a lot.

Check out my gallery for new stuff if you like...

FaLLeNAn9eL
wow duck where have YOU been? im loving the preview man, it looks amazing! when will the full update come up? i cant wait :D
The full update has been already posted, this is just a redo of one of the pics.

I took some pics of a Spoon Fit at SSR5, and I'll try to post them tonight or tomorrow.

@ freddy86 - Thanks. :) I'll check out your gallery.

Very nice, although I think the background looks a bit too randomly blurred. However, nice colours and contrast.

Hehehe, live colours Duck!!! I liked it, looks happy:) :lol: (well if I had a SL 500 I guess I would be happy too).

Something seems funny about the blur and the taillights are a bit over saturated, but other than that, looks great.

The second to last picture looks great imo. Good update, but they're kind of dark on my monitor...not sure, but good shots 👍

I don't know about fast, but it is something.
That is easily the coolest car in the game, great shots, Duck.
I like the second and second to last.

i dont know how they can call that a racecar, but it looks pretty damn good going at its top speed -- 47 mph. anyway the pictures of it are great. my favorites are the 2nd and the 2nd to last. i like how in the 2nd to last one the colors on the sign above the car match the colors on the car. 👍 👍

the spoon fit rocks! have you ever considered the color pink? :lol: j/k, i wont request another weird color car.

pain killer
i dont know how they can call that a racecar, but it looks pretty damn good going at its top speed -- 47 mph. anyway the pictures of it are great. my favorites are the 2nd and the 2nd to last. i like how in the 2nd to last one the colors on the sign above the car match the colors on the car. 👍 👍
It's top speed is 140 or something...

But really, what'd sound better: Something's Slow in Tokyo or Something's Fast in Tokyo? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back