• 967 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Lambo Lookin' Thang"

cizetav16t0025wy.jpg

cizetav16t0019va.jpg

Nice pics! I like 'em both, but I'm leaning more towards the first! 👍

That first pic reminds me of the DVD menu in G3: Live in Tokyo. Cool! 👍

Gawd, those quad flip lights are ugly as sin, i've said that since day one. But you made the car look pretty at least.

I like the last shot, it looks like something is about to sneak up on it.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
I like the last shot, it looks like something is about to sneak up on it.
I agree, that second one is great. Looks like a predator. Good Job!

@ Master_Yoda - Yes, I know, but what would get more attention? "Cizeta V16T", or "Lambo Lookin' Thang"? I'd go with the latter.

@ Everyone else - Thanks!!!

My Motor Carriage update is coming up next, but I might have to pull out my AR MAX and put some turbo codes in use. ;)

Very nice and clean. Did you blur out all the jaggies and waves in the car? It's soo smooth, almost like a Matte finish.

Yes, I used the smudge and blur brush a lot. IMO it looks like someone who had plastic surgery way too much. I'm surprised you guys are liking it.

best shot ive seen at that location! (refering to the one at the phototravel location of that path through the bambo and trees; the cizeta) ultra creative angle. real good high resolution shots. pleasing to view. if i was going to use some screens to impress a friend who isnt familiar with gt4, i would use your clean, untinted, beutiful pictures. 👍 👍 👍

cool photograph...oh thats a GT4 picture!!!!???? :) that looks so real! expecially the rims. how long did it take you to smooth out the jaggies?

pain killer
cool photograph...oh thats a GT4 picture!!!!???? :) that looks so real! expecially the rims. how long did it take you to smooth out the jaggies?
Umm... oh... I'd say about 20 minutes.

@ Master_Yoda - Yes, I know, but what would get more attention? "Cizeta V16T", or "Lambo Lookin' Thang"? I'd go with the latter.

@ Everyone else - Thanks!!!

My Motor Carriage update is coming up next, but I might have to pull out my AR MAX and put some turbo codes in use. ;)
Well to me it doesnn't matter, you really wouldnt get much a difference. Or i would say, UPDATE 7,000000000 BHP PANDA UPDATE!!! like every time.

Master_Yoda
Well to me it doesnn't matter, you really wouldnt get much a difference. Or i would say, UPDATE 7,000000000 BHP PANDA UPDATE!!! like every time.
Ummm... yeah. The thing does look like a Lambo. But the 70000000 HP panda thing isn't. But whatever.

Next update is coming up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back