TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Thanxs Ashley, and guys sometimes people do like to rip up the rule book like the old saying goes.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
But you see people posting there TT shots in there GT4 photomode gallery aswell. Last time I checked.

I see your point mate, but its GT4 not anything else. I think the admins should restrict to just GT4 pics, however if you wanna post a few PGR3 pics then fine, but post a few GT4 pics first then add a PGR3 at the end, then your main focus is on GT4 but you can also posts the odd PGR picture.

Your last 2 posts of pictures have been all PGR3, none GT4.

eastley
I see your point mate, but its GT4 not anything else. I think the admins should restrict to just GT4 pics, however if you wanna post a few PGR3 pics then fine, but post a few GT4 pics first then add a PGR3 at the end, then your main focus is on GT4 but you can also posts the odd PGR picture.

Your last 2 posts of pictures have been all PGR3, none GT4.
Thats because I have not been playing GT4 today, but like i said a couple pages ago. I will still be posting GT4 photomode pics up.

@Gerco
That was so original lol.

Ok, ok enough. I'm just saying my opinion in ways that will help people and make people more happy, but it's TVR's gallery, he can do whatever with it he wants with it.

I agree, a gallery is a gallery. It shouldn't matter what the pictures are of. Anyway, the PGR3 shots look really cool. The level of detail in the cars is astounding! I liked the Spyker shots, as well as the countach pics, great stuff. If this is PGR3, what will GT5 look like...? :drool: Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
But the reason I put them in here is to keep mainly all my car game shots togther, so people do not have to go into multi forums and topics. Until Jordan creates some kind of PGR3 photomode forum, I will post my shots in here.
That's probably a wise move - keeps things tidier in my view. I'm not sure if there is sufficient demand to justify a whole new sub-forum at the moment, but I'll find out if it's a possibility and get back to you. Now, back to the pics... :)

i actually want you to post a few more if you planned to. i think they are fantastic looking, and i like a comparison. is the courtyard scene an in-game thing, or is it like a phototravel sort of place? its cool how you can see some cars in the garages behind them. 👍

I don't see anything blatanly wrong with a couple of PGR3 pics, if anything it allows you to compare the car models in PGR3 to the GT4's.

Some great pics too, I like the layout in the first post to help find your pics 👍.

TVR, I really like you posting PGR3 shots in here so i can see what that game has to offer graphics-wise. Pics are great. I believe there's an Enzo in the game, too?

Enzo's are in game, and also I heard talk the AMV8 may be in a PGR3 booster pack. I just hope these cars get put in the next PGR3 booster pack:

Aston Martin AMV8
Aston Martin DB7 GT
Ariel Atom
BMW M5
Bugatti Veyron
Ferrari 612 P4/5 (Sometime in the future)
Ferrari FXX
2006 Jaguar XK
Marcos TSO GT2
Pagani Zonda F
Porsche Carrera GT
Radical SR8
Ruf RK Spyder
TVR Cerbera 4.5
TVR Tuscan 2

Also I would like to see Thruxton in a PGR3 booster pack. Aswell as a night version of the Ring of Death, last thing some rumours are saying this is the car list in the booster pack:

Aston Martin AMV8 Vantage
Audi RS 4
The new Cheverolet Corvette Z06
Dodge Viper SRT-10 Coupe
Ferrari 612
Lamborghini Gallardo SE
Mitsubishi FQ400
Nissan Nismo Skyline GT-R Z-Tune
Pontiac GTO 2006
Radical SR8
RUF RT12 2006
Saleen S7 Twin Turbo 2006

And when the booster pack is out I will be buying it. One more thing I have started to get to work on the next GT4 shots update.

I think it just fine
don't forget here some members post their real car photos
as for a car lover, I think it is fine to post some car photos that not from GT4
but TVRFF, I think you should have some PGR3 and some GT4 photos
kinda switching back and forth
or maybe having a same car taking from 2 different games for comparison
I am sure that will bring more interesting facts for people visiting
and people can stop jealousy for good reason :D

identti
Tasty shots, nice colours. Like the 3rd best.
You’re talking about the 117 right. And thanxs for the comments guys, I bet Yoda is only thinking:

I just want my S2000 shot now lol. And oh dear the views is getting to one of the unlucky numbers aka 13,000, hopfully 14,000 views will get here real quick buds.

Thanxs Fallen, in the first shot I tried to get the orange to stand out. While making one part dark, aswell as getting the right amount in the dark parts. And in the non dark parts buddy.

Latest Posts

Back