TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
  • 322,087 views
TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Thanxs mate, ok guys since its Easter now. 2 People can request cars, but Yoda cannot request a car for any of the Easter photomode request openings.

Same Applies to Jon, just remember I will not do any MX5 or 2CV shots.

righto, i request the typhoon :D
 
Ok, your request has been accepted. There is now one more spot open guys.
 
I love those s2000 shots of you man. The colours are great. The angle of the 4th one is cool. Keep it up! 👍
 
Roger that Gerco, ok there is no request spots left over now guys.

@freddy86 Thanxs for the comments.
 
This is strange:odd: How could I miss so many updates? well the PMC 59 shortlist looks awesome:tup: and those two remix on the RS4 is great The first one looks really shiny. The Honda update in post 1072 is well done I like those shots. I'll be waiting for your next update:).
 
Thanxs Fyffe, ok here is the Aston Martin AMV8 from the PGR3 speed booster pack. I would of uploaded a rear shot, but well still BC are yet to add a upload to USB feature in the PGR3 photomode.

Aston Martin



In other news I will begin work on the 2 requests later guys.
 
Here is a S2000 shot I wanted to save until today guys.

 
Gallery News - 15th April 06

What of these PGR3 booster pack cars, would you like to see next in my PGR3 photomode shots:

Audi RS 4
Ferrari 612
Lamborghini Gallardo SE
Radical SR8
RUF RT12
 
Have a nice Easter throttlehappy
To: throttlehappy - From: TVR&FF

​

The Typhoon seems to have been rushed a bit, when PD worked on the car on there workstations. Also here is a sample shot from the FL 350Z.

Blue Outline

 
Part 1 of the 350Z FairLady.

Nissan

 
Nissan

 
Thanxs a lot Throttle.
 
Ok Gerco's request may be up on Sunday, anyway what do you lot think of the AMV8.
 
I missed a lot of you updates tvr:( I missed out,, they are awesome,,
I specifically like,, uuhhmm well,, All of them actually:D
But the Honda and Typhoon look awesome:)

Keep up
:cheers: mate
 
Ok, here we go:)
AMV8: looks great:tup:
S2000: well, the shots looks good but I don't like the look of the rims.
Typhoon: looks great all the way:drool:👍
350Z FairLady part 1: Love that third shot:D
350Z FairLady part 2: I like the angle of the second shot

Keep it up man:sly:👍
 
Thanxs yet again guys, also I wanted to keep the original rims on the S2000.
 
Thanxs Cosmic.

Have a nice Easter Gerco
To: Gerco - From: TVR&FF

​
 
Thanxs Gerco, can I ask what you think of the 2nd shot.
 
New Aston Martin AMV8 shots.

Aston Martin

 
Wow, that second shot of the AMV8 is great.
 
Thanxs Vonie, and what do you think of the face off between the DB9 and AMV8. And about the face off shot, well I call the first shot:

Little Brother V Big Brother

Anyway here is a preview shot of Lamborghini Murcielago:

623ko.jpg


When the Murcielago update is ready, I make those hard edges look much better guys.
 
Part 1 of the Clix.

Hyundai

 
The topview shot of Clix update is nice
but the falcon update is much nicer 👍
and for your latest PGR3 ... they are so beautiful
I am really looking forward to see the Lambo update

btw ... thanks alot for your sig :)
 
Thanxs Nicky & Franz, but guys on the official PGR3 forum I have told BC to add a upload to USB feature to PGR3. Anyway here is Part 1 of the Murcielago.

Lamborghini

 
Back