Duk's Photo Gallery

• Thread starter DuckRacer
  • 967 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I was trying to make one of my good GT4 pics wallpaper size... and I accomplished that... so I put it as my desktop... and so I'm going to post it here. :P

It's 1024x768.

great work with the motul Z man! the reflections are amazing and the colors are absolutely beautiful! definately gunna save it :)

the Sl shot is great.. those spoon fit pics look really nice especially the 2nd to the last pic.. and that is a great looking photo.. 👍

Revisiting an Old Photo again and again and again...

FX453_edited-1.jpg

FX453_edited-2.jpg

fx453edited35cw.jpg

Now I understand ;) About 3pics above... I personally don't like the filters u used :rolleyes: Anyway , waiting for your next update ;)

No offence here m8! :)
I really like your earlier pics 👍 ;)

Check my gallery if u can :dopey: Maybe u'll like pics there 💡

Ok, I'm closing down, I don't have the time to do a real update (and laziness is taking over :lol:), so, I'm done taking GT4 photos. I know today is April Fool's Day, and this is for real. This is no April Fool.

But when Tourist Trophy comes out, I might do pics for that, and open a seperate gallery in the TT forum. ;)

Duck

Hehe, copying me eh? ;)

But its too bad that you're leaving, but you werent that active lately, so I thought you might have left already without saying goodbye. See you around sometime mate. 👍

sejtur
Hehe, copying me eh? ;)

But its too bad that you're leaving, but you werent that active lately, so I thought you might have left already without saying goodbye. See you around sometime mate. 👍
Yeah, except that it's for real. :indiff: Anyway, see you guys around. 👍

De@tthwi§ho0
too bad ur going duck:( Well with all those great pics you've earned a little rest:) :cheers: and I hope to see you around
Thanks. :D

hmmm... too bad then.. but hopefully you'll drop by everyones gallery every once in a while.. :D

and im looking forward to your tourist trophy gallery.. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back