PLmatt91's TT Gallery | NEW UPDATE :: 5.2.06 :: Trick*Star ZX-10R

• Thread starter PLmatt91
  • 142 comments
JFM92_GTRacer - Finally you liked it :lol: The next update will have some good shots, but not a whole lot of action...Thanks man.

[empty space] - Haha, thanks, do they show speed to you? ;)

All 3 sets are pretty good
They are all very clean and some angle are quite tasteful
I love the set 2 particularly 👍
I can see you apply different setting to each photo
but you may want to consider to give each of them more distinctive tone
so each photos has their own personality/mood

btw ... great start with your TT gallery 👍

franz - :D Thanks franz. The first set was just to kick off the gallery... The second set, I was experimenting with different settings (because I didn't know any other tricks around in PS) then the third set was pretty much because of boredom around the house. Any ways, I'm glad you like them, thanks again.

Vonie - Gracias mi amigo... I might take a little break from the 16:9 updates soon. I wanna get some blurs and practice in. But thanks :)

Update 4

CB400four '74

Okay... Something new now. I hope every one likes it because I'm not 100% satisfied with them. Any ways, comment if you'd like. Tips are appreciated :)

What do you mean you are'nt 100% pleased with them? They are all fantastic! Nce and clean, with subtle softness. Very pleasing to look at. Looks like the method you used to increase the quality is working pretty good for you.👍 Some of the shots in the shadows look very realistic.

And I think the reason you might not like them is because of the bike you used...:)

These are nice ... some angles are very fresh
I don't have much love for the scanlines thou
however I love the old school bob :)

Wow it looks like every shot out of that game looks great man. I really love the last shot of your cb400four update, it's just classic. 👍

Nice update man! I agree with freddy, the last shot is gold! 👍 Great stuff, keep 'em coming! :dopey:

440 CHARGER - Wow, every picture I hate, people like, every picture I like, people don't like. I guess I'm gonna start making crappy pictures :P :lol: Thanks 440. I couldn't have done it with out you :D And I think that's another reason I didn't like my pics much...

franz - Thanks a lot man. The scan lines are just something to make it old in a way. I was gonna add grain, but I didn't like how it turned out. Any ways, thanks to your help also, my picture's came out like this. I tried the gradient thing a different way :)

freddy86 - Thanks freddy. I tried to find a present day bike today that would look like that, but I couldn't find it, so I just did the CB400. It turned out kind of good at that place...

magburner - :lol: Thanks mag. I'm glad you like the last shot. I spent a little longer time on it to see what looked better. It's one of my favorites also.

Hey, I just read the description of this on the TT website. (Yeah, I'm that desprate.)
They're really nice, Matt. Very bright and airy, if you know what I mean.
Can't pick a favorite, they're all very good.

Vonie
Hey, I just read the description of this on the TT website. (Yeah, I'm that desprate.)
They're really nice, Matt. Very bright and airy, if you know what I mean.
Can't pick a favorite, they're all very good.

lol GO GET IT ALREADY!!!
Thanks, what do you mean by airy though?
And thanks again. I'm not as happy about them, but eh, what ever :lol:

Update 5

Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R '05

I'm actually impressed myself about these pictures. I love them, the lighting the colors, EVERYTHING!! Comment please and tell me how you like 'em :D

great stuff. i concur with all you have already stated. the lighting, colors and framing are all great. this is a full on good update :) cool pic with the over-the-shoulder dash

:drool: No offence mate, but your MUCH better at taking pics of bikes than you were with the cars. :D The angles are awesome, and the sense of speed is consistently incredible! 👍 I really like this update, but the 4th shot is my fave... :drool: Fantastic angle! Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

The 2nd in the last row is great Matt! The contrast of the black bike and the sun reflecting off the road is really nice. And it has great detail, while the background is very nicely blurred. Really great shot.👍

The others are nice too.

lmracer - Thanks dude, I got inspiration from Duck on one pic.

Vonie - :) Now I know what airy means :lol: I like the last pic too. I found a different angle before but then I took another one and I liked this one. Thanks Vonie.

PERFECT BALANCE - Thanks much PB, I'm glad you like my work now this much.

garnettrules21 - I'm aiming for more realastic pictures now. I might do some "artistic" shots soon, ya know what I mean? ;) Thanks G.

Syntax error - Thank you Se, I heart this ninja now.

Dick Steel - Thanks DS, I got more coming for the weekend.

magburner - Haha, where do I start? Thanks a lot for the compliment. I agree these pics are better now. TT has been giving me better skills :) :lol: Just kidding, I got more help from people around GTP.

Krame - Haha, TT is partially giving me inspiration, but we have bikers all around my town and they have nice bikes and stuff, I'm just coming and looking for different styles of pics now. Thanks Krame, lots.

440 CHARGER - This is a BIG "oomph" for me now. Thanks for the comment man, lots. I got some more ideas in my head, but I gotta get the time and try them all out. Don't be planning on my next update looking this good, I'm gonna take my time, but I gotta find some motorcycle pictures somewhere. Thanks again 440.

speedy_2 - Thanks Speedy. To tell you the truth, I have NEVER fallen in TT doing an endo that far. Ok, maybe once or twice, but that is it.

Well... My vacation started officially at 1:56 PM :D I took pictures 4 days ago and edited 4 so far :lol: I got home from the skatepark early today since I fell trying to 360 no footer and I sprained my ankle and my wrist is like dislocated partially or something :lol: So I'm finishing up the set and I'll probably be done in 2 - 3 hours :D

Back