TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
R32mania
dang what's the up man... and whats w/ the dirty dog?

anyway,those isuzu shots look great..especially the one on ice.. it looks evil.. :mischievous:
Thanxs a lot R32, that was my aim with my shots of late.

Gallery News - 1st April 06

Yoda I will start work on your request later on buddy, just to keep you updated. Also there may be new PGR3 and GT4 updates up later on aswell, right I,m off to watch:

Saw II & The Transporter II

Update on Yoda's Request

Sorry Yoda but your have to wait till the week for your request, sorry about this. But I got a lot of stuff to do later on, so i will not have time to do your request today buddy.

Yoda how much more can you wait for your request, because I am starting to worry your request may not be done this weekend buddy.

P.S: Sorry & Sorry.

Great news Yoda, at long last work will begin on your request. I was going to start work on it more early, but i feel too sleepy at the moment.

Also work should begin on another update, not related to the request this weekend most likely buds.

Ok I am deciding which one of these RS4 shots i will enter into PMC59.

PMC 59 shortlist of which shot to decide enter

Sorry TVR Fan but I don't want to complain...why are your pictures always so boring and dark? The pictures are good but the color balance just doesn't fit in ;)

Cosmic
Sorry TVR Fan but I don't want to complain...why are your pictures always so boring and dark? The pictures are good but the color balance just doesn't fit in ;)
There not dark for me, maybe you have not got your brightness at the right level. And I reckon there not boring Cosmic.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
There not dark for me, maybe you have not got your brightness at the right level. And I reckon there not boring Cosmic.
Please, to make it clear once and for all, can you write properly in the future?
There = I suppose you ment - ''They are''. Right? :rolleyes:
Back on topic....

I have my brightness at the right level, thank you for asking.
Do you have it at the right level? I doubt.
You pictures might be not dark, but there is way
too much contrast levels that you mix wrong, and I don't think they
look very nice or clean. And the pictures have been the same latley,
like the Isuzu update. Well, it's your gallery...it's up to you :)

I just suggest you to come up with soemthing new...:dunce:

It's called art, and i like that 3rd pic alot. I to have my brightness at the right level, but his pics arn't dark for me.
Nice work TVR, can't wait for mine :)

Master_Yoda
It's called art, and i like that 3rd pic alot. I to have my brightness at the right level, but his pics arn't dark for me.
Art? Whatever...I shall leave.

Master_Yoda
Glad you have faith in me Yoda, you like one of main people who have faith in me.

Yoda's photomode treat for getting the 1k post

To: Yoda - From: TVR&FF

garnettrules21
Somebody's grumpy :grumpy:
I was trying to help him out a bit, by saying it must be his brightness. Because I can still the car in the shots on my monitor on 50% Brightness or 100% brightness, as well on my HDTV.

Nah I did it on default size Autumn Ring. And glad you like it, I reckon i could of done better.

But I am a bit rusty in photo editing and taking the shots, after a 2-3 week delay buddy.

Remix of my PMC 59 entry

pmc597remixw00t2qz.jpg

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Glad you have faith in me Yoda, you like one of main people who have faith in me.

Yoda's photomode treat for getting the 1k post

To: Yoda - From: TVR&FF

I was trying to help him out a bit, by saying it must be his brightness. Because I can still the car in the shots on my monitor on 50% Brightness or 100% brightness, as well on my HDTV.
I was talking about him, not you 👍. I like your lastest update alot, cool tones to them!

garnettrules21 I take it you can see the cars on the PMC 59 entry shortlist. And thanxs buddy.

Ok here is a remix of another from the PMC 59 shortlist of shots to decide to use.

RS4 uses some old war paint

pmc59remix4rk.jpg

Thanxs mate, ok guys since its Easter now. 2 People can request cars, but Yoda cannot request a car for any of the Easter photomode request openings.

Same Applies to Jon, just remember I will not do any MX5 or 2CV shots.

Back