• 142 comments
Update 6

Honda XR250 Motard '05

motard16iv.jpg

:indiff: Not sure about this set, comment though.​

speedy_2
Laguna Seca and no corkscrew pics??:grumpy:

:lol:

they are good pics, but they lack some of the pizazz that you usually incorporate. it happens sometimes :) im in quite a slump right now actually in both photomodes, TT and GT4. nothing i shoot tickles me at all. oh well, the dryspell has to end sometime right?

good pictures, mild presentation :)

speedy_2 - There is one corkscrew picture, but it doesn't show the up or down part, it's on the side. Thanks man :)

lmracer - Well, 70% done with the game and I got like 15 pages worth of bikes...And I can't choose a good one hahaha. No inspiration for myself either :indiff: Thanks for the comment lm.

Yo, these pics are mo' tarted than the last.
They're really great, Matt. Good angles and colors.
I really like the fourth thumb.

Pretty nice ... love the colour
maybe you should run into sand next time
because this is what motard meant to :)

Vonie - Haha, at first, I was like, "mo' tarted"? What the hell? Then I was like yoo, oh. :lol: Thanks dude. Do you think they look kind of dirty or something? As if it's dark and looks like it has dirt somewhere? Any ways, thanks again.

franz - :lol: I'll probably run into the sand next time or something. Thanks. As for the colors... Not a fan of it now, I don't think I'll use a partially white bike on a bright track like Laguna Seca any more. It wipes out or shows tooooo much white and with it still being dark. I know there's other ways to brighten it or what ever, but yeah. Thanks dude.

440cuda9sec
i like the big one a lot, but other than that, i really like the 3rd thumb, that one is great, nice update ekplmattmk3gti9

Thanks 440. The third thumb is my least fav, no idea why. But thanks. And just either Matt or PLmatt

I think most of them look great matt. Nice lighting, nice color, and nice detail and clenliness. And I was wondering about that strange riding form myself...:)

Pics are looking good Matt. Im sure youll keep it up. [damn, the smilie setup changes alot...] *type it myself* 👍

440 CHARGER - Thanks dude. Glad you like 'em. While I was taking pics, I thought, I'm missing something, then I was looking closer and I forgot to change the stance, or it was my laziness too :lol:

sejtur - :lol: Thanks dude. I want top my next update (Hopefully tonight)

Nice, Matt. It's a good looking bike.
The shots are great, I really like the second vertical and the first few 16:9's.

Excellent update once again Matt.👍 That bike looks awesome! I love the red/green/white stripes contrasting on the black with the white wheels. Really nice looking. And the shot from overhead with the rumble strips on the right (the last one) looks great! And all of the other shots are great too. Great gallery.

And I just noticed the #9 on the bike. That's the number I put on all of my racing bikes.:)

PoliniJake - Coo.

Vonie - Thanks Vonie, I'm not too surprised with these pictures. I had 10 done, then I looked at them this morning and I was like wtf? So I basically spent the rest of my day editing the pics.

440 CHARGER - :D Thanks a lot 440. I'm not a fan of how the bike responds in turns. I gotta redo the suspension and the rider stance for it. But yeah w/e :lol: That's cool you like them. What do you think of the gradients in them? And that's cool you use 9, I wanna use 9 or 8, either one works.

I love the colors on the honda xr update. The new update is really good too. The angles and colors are really nice.

Krame
I love the colors on the honda xr update. The new update is really good too. The angles and colors are really nice.

Thanks bro. I still think my XR update is dirty. Don't know why either. Anyways, thanks dude.

Update 8

Yamaha YZF-R1 RM '05

I know I already did a R1, but I like the set I did with this bike and it looked good to me on the track.

On a different note, I'm making a "Stunt Wars" movie since I got my capture card working again :) So I should be done with that by late this week.​

second pic and the last three of the second row are my favorites.

wtf? :lol:

have you tryed the best photo shoot option? it has some good pix here and there, but, generally the framings weird, too dark, and shutter speed too slow. by weird i mean either your bike is centered or barely on screen :indiff:

[empty space]
second pic and the last three of the second row are my favorites.

wtf? :lol:

have you tryed the best photo shoot option? it has some good pix here and there, but, generally the framings weird, too dark, and shutter speed too slow. by weird i mean either your bike is centered or barely on screen :indiff:

Thanks man. The "wtf" picture is my favorite because I was going like 200mph and didn't turn, I went staight into the guardrail or whatever and got like 50 feet high :lol:

And the Best Photo Shoot option I hate. It doesn't focus well, and the pics are dark and they aren't my own. I don't know why PD decided to put that in.

Back