PLmatt91's TT Gallery | NEW UPDATE :: 5.2.06 :: Trick*Star ZX-10R

• Thread starter PLmatt91
  • 142 comments
Vonie - Thanks dude. I agree with you on that one. I think the next one will be better :)

speedy_2 - Thanks speedy. Do you think it's too sharp in some spots?

Update 9

Triumph Speed Triple RM '05

I was planning to post this yesterday, but it was too late. Please feel free to comment if you want. Oh, and comment on the new avatar :D

PoliniJake - Hahaha, thanks man. #1 to me looks mean and everything. I love it.

jmx2222 - The last picture is an idea I got inspiration from you in one of your pic with the white skies. But I was afraid if I try and get it completely white, the rest of the scenery would look washed out. Thanks jmx.

lmracer - Hahaha, it wouldn't pick up in 5th gear, so I did a tiny stoppie, and then picked it up and wheelied it again. It's pretty cool. You should be able to do it to almost any bike. Thanks on the comment lm. Nice avatar 👍

thanks matt. revolution. made it for me. i saw someone else with my old bulldozer av, so i decided its time to refurbish my look with a custom pic someone else wouldnt have. i need my identity dont i? :D

your new avatar is neat too. a mk. IV gti headlight is pretty much the perfect visual description of you, is it not? 👍

good stuff dude, that bike is so freakin beastly man, i like the shot of it kickin the ass out, just some sweet ass shots man. Can i get big a hell yeah for open faring bikes, HELL YEAH!!!

wow matt, very nicley done... love the triumph updates... The very last shot stands out the most, followed by the side on shot popin a wheely... cool.

lmracer - Sweet. It's a nice avatar. I like it. The MKIV head light is most defineatly me, I love V DUB'S!

440cuda9sec - Thanks dude. Kicking the assout on that was sort of hard at first, but then I got used to it by sliding more into my turns.

Syntax error - Thank you Syntax, I didn't know there was a Triumph until I looked some more in the Challenge Mode part. But yeah, it's a nice bike. I like the style of it. And it's hard as hell to pick and wheelie past 4th gear! But I got it ;)

Update 10

MV Agusta F4-1000S '05

I had to post them... I'm not gonna be on later tonight and not tommorow for a while either. I had these done yesterday (Yeah, lots of spare time on my hands) And I won't update for the weekend or the beggining of next week often. Comment please :)

normally people take a silver bike out in the sun, but night really looks great. Cuz damn does blue and silver reflect nice at night. Looks really nice man, i only noticed a small problem, the 5th pic has a small area around the rider that isnt blurred, just thought it might help for future reference, nice work ekplgti9mattmk3

BMWteamPTG - Cool yo. Thanks, the 2nd picture is one of my favorites :)

[empty space] - Dude, this bike sounds soooo nice. It's nice and deep riding it, the back end of it is nice ;) Thanks [es].

Cod_Father - Thanks C_F, I did a Zoom Blur in Photoshop with that picture, glad you like it.

440cuda9sec - The light does make the paint pop on this bike. It's extremely sexyy. And yeah, I just noticed that. I ought to blur it in next time. Thanks for the comment, AND CALL ME MATT!!

Nice pics you have here, especially the following:

1st update 18th pic - the effect the sky really make the stoppie look spectacular.
5th update 8th pic - you can see the meter from that angle and clearly its the main attraction.
7th update 11th pic - nice colour from the signboards on the background.
8th update 5th pic - nice choice of suit and helmet to go with the bike and nice reflection you got there.

speedy_2 - Thanks yo, I wanted to get a close up of the bike so it doesn't look like the blur is really close up, but not the best outcome.

vr6gti72 - I agree, I tried aiming for that. Thanks vr6.

kaede - Haha, dang. I can't believe you looked through all of my pictures :lol: Thanks kaede. I appreciate your words :)

I haven't commented on these yet?
Dang, that bike is awesome, I love how it looks.
I like the last one in the first row, never woulda noticed the four exhausts without it.
Also, the one that Speedy pointed out, love that one as well.

Vonie
I haven't commented on these yet?
Dang, that bike is awesome, I love how it looks.
I like the last one in the first row, never woulda noticed the four exhausts without it.
Also, the one that Speedy pointed out, love that one as well.

Yeah, this bike's a beast. The last one in the first row reminds me of my old shots I used to do in the GT4 pics. The "crouching car, hidden camera" thing Krame or some one else told me. The four exhausts is what makes it sound so nice :) The blur is messed up on that one now that I noticed some more. The lines don't flow into the corner well, but thanks Vonie!

dude, i did a shot like yours with the zoom blur and such, yours pwns mine dude. Mine lokos like he's going 300 mph floating in the air, yours atleast looks sweet.

440cuda9sec
dude, i did a shot like yours with the zoom blur and such, yours pwns mine dude. Mine lokos like he's going 300 mph floating in the air, yours atleast looks sweet.

Thanks 440cuda. And I don't know about 300mph, but the floating in air part, maybe? ;) Thanks again dude.

Latest Posts

Back